Chapter 20: Mi Vida, Vale....

Start from the beginning

I giggled when I realized how quickly Normani had fallen asleep before I turned my attention back to Camzi. The poor girl had cold sweats dripping from her face.

"Baby, you need some medicine, yea?" I whispered, picking the trembling girl up and carrying her downstairs and into the kitchen, where we keep the medicine.

I bounced the small girl gently on my hip as I found the medicine that I was looking for. I poured some in the medicine cup and lifted Camzi's chin up very gently.

"Sweetie, open up please." I cooed softly. She turned her head away and cried. "Baby.. It'll help you feel better." I whispered.

After a little bit, she gave in and let me give it to her. "That's it baby girl.." I whispered softly as we head back upstairs, but into the theater room instead of mine since it was a bit cooler in there.

I grabbed a pillow and laid down, allowing Camzi to rest herself on top of my chest. She held her hand by her baby hairs, wrapping them around her fingers shakily.

"Shhh.. go to sleep baby. It'll help you get better faster." I told the small girl, tracing my fingers along her back softly. "I love you sweetie." I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep again, myself soon doing the same.

*Time Skip*

Ally POV

I woke up around 10am and after having a coffee, I decided to head upstairs into the movie room to watch something.

When I walked in I saw Lauren laying awake and watching tv. Camzi was asleep, laying on top of her in only a diaper.

She looked really sick and pale, she was trembling with cold sweats in her sleep and all of the color had drained from her face, aside from the dark greyish purple circles under her eyes.

"Good morning Lauren." I told her with a small sympathetic smile. She looked up at me with and returned the smile, "Hey Als. Come, sit. " She told me softly, repositioning Camzi on her lap and sitting up so I could sit next to her.

"What happened? Is she okay?" I asked, knowing something was wrong with Camzi. "She's really sick Ally, I'm really worried about her. If she doesn't start to get better once the medicine gets in her system..I..I might have to take her to the hospital." She told  me worriedly.

"Awh, Laur, I think she'll be okay. Yea?" She nodded a little with a hopeful smile. Camzi stirred in her sleep a little, whimpering into Lauren's shirt.

Laur watched carefully as she rubbed Camzi's back gently, the small girl soon waking and sitting up.

Camzi rubbed her eyes, "Hey baby girl, do you feel any better?" Lauren asked Camzi, who shook her head. "Your medicine probably wore off, let's get you some more okay?" Laur said softly.

"Do you want me to go and get it?" I offered, she gave me a small smile, "Sure, thank you so much Ally." She told me. "No problem." I told her, walking out of the room and downstairs to get the medicine.

Lauren POV

Camzi turned over towards the couch and whimpered a little, squirming uncomfortably. "Baby are you wet?" She nodded and started to cry softly.

"Awh, don't cry sweetie. I'll get you all cleaned up." I whispered softly, carrying her into my room and quickly going about getting her into a clean diaper and getting back into the theater room just as Ally got back with the medicine.

"Here Laur, do you think you'll be alright for a bit? I have to go shower and run a couple of errands if you'll be okay." She asked me. I nodded calmly, "Yea, of course. I got her."

She gave me a smile. "Okay, I'm not sure if I'll see you again before you go, so drive safe?" She nodded, "As always." Ally giggled a little before heading out of the room.

After an episode or two of spongebob, Camzi's medicine finally started to kick in I think because she seemed to perk up a little.

"Want to try and have breakfast baby girl? Maybe just a yogurt and some juice?" She nodded into my neck, so I picked her up, carrying her on my hip.

I got her out a yogurt and poured her a bit of apple juice in a bottle before making myself a couple pieces of toast. I took her to the couch in the living room and fed her the yogurt and bottle while I ate my toast.

"Good job sweetheart." I cooed as she finished the bottle of juice. She gave me a small smile, which I returned with a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Laaaur? Camziiiiii?" I giggled, knowing that it was Mani calling, and went into my room where she was. "Oh Jesus, you guys worried me. I though something bad happened."

I laughed a little and sat down next to her, holding Camzi in my arms, "Naaah, I was just eating toast and feeding Camzi." She sighed out of relief and gave me a smile and I smiled back at her.

"Wanna just watch a movie since Camzi doesn't feel good?" She asked me and I nodded, "That sounds like a plan to me." We head back into the theater room, but the one downstairs since Dinah was still out cold.

Apparently, she wasn't though. She was already in the downstairs theater room watching The Lion King for probably the millionth time... consecutively that is.

Mani and I both giggled a little, "Well goodmorning Dinahhh." Mani said, poking Dinah in the forehead like 20 times.

"You two are a mess. Dinah can we watch something besides this?" I giggled, she nodded, "Only reason I put it on is because I had no clue what to watch. Now I have some input." She told me with a smile.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and picked up my movie case, tossing it to her. "Anything in the area with the yellow cd covers.

She nodded and flipped through them. "Hmmm.. What about Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs?" She suggested. "That works." "Duh." Mani and I replied.

She put in the movie and we all got situated. When the part came where it started raining burgers, Dinah said, "You know what would be hella good right now... Ice ceam."

I mentally facepalmed while Camzi was snuggled between Dinah and I while leaning on Dinah. "I'll go get it if I can trust you two to keep an eye on Camzi for literally 40 seconds." I offered.

They shared a duh look and then nodded, "Of course, go ahead it's only for a minute anyways Laur." Mani giggled.

I giggled as well, standing up, "You're right. I've just always been so protective over her a-" "Laur you're stalling." Dinah laughed.

"Right." I answered before heading out the room and into the kitchen. As soon as I grabbed the ice cream I heard Dinah scream, "Lauren!!!" She sounded terrified.

I dropped the ice cream and ran in. Normani and Dinah were trying to help, but when I walked  in Camila had thrown up everything and was full on throwing up blood. "Coño..."  I mumbled before scooping Camila up, "Fuck...!"

*To be continued*