Chapter 1: Who are you?

Lauren's POV

"Milaaaaaaaaaa." Dinah called. We couldn't find Camz anywhere. I was seriously starting to freak out. "Baby please. Where are you." I called. "Let's split up. Ally and Dianh you look on the first floor. I will look on the 2nd floor, Lauren you look outside." Normani said. We all agreed and I went to go look outside.

I searched frantically as tears started falling from my eyes. "Baby!!!!????" I got increasingly worried. I went into the garden in the backyard and found her sitting leaned up against the bottom of the weeping willow tree in the center of the garden. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby I was so worried about you." She looked up, she was crying. "Come here baby." She fell into my arms and cried as I rubbed circles on her back. "Baby why are you out here by yourself.. You usually only come out here alone when you..." I thought for a second before rolling up the sleeves of the teal PINK shirt she had on.

"I'm sorry babe." "Baby tell me next time.." She nodded and I kissed her forehead and stood up. Pulling her up with me. I held her hand as we walked back into the house. "Guys I found her!" They all came running downstairs and pulled her in for a hug.

A/N just a lil drama to start the story off. I will still be writing my Demi Lovato adoption story as well as this one. Check it out if you haven't. Stay strong. Xoxo