Ch322-Snow Boots

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I open my eyes due to the loud beeping sound. I am shocked that the school is making us go today. Especially after the surprise trip to Russia. Last night the school sent out a text that we all had to some to school today.

The snow has let up outside a little bit but I'll need to wear my thick boots which will be fun if I can match my outfit correctly. I step out of bed and stretch a little. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I take a shower and use some apple body wash. I also wash my hair with bubble gum shampoo and conditioner. I step out of the shower, dry off and wrap a towel around me. I look through my outfits and I decide on one I grab a pair of black pants, a white top, a black leather jacket and my black snow boots.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I think I should get another hair cut soon, and get my hair re-dyed. I pull my hair into a sleek high ponytail and then tie a black ribbon about the hair tie. I apply mascara, eyeliner and blueberry lipgloss.

When I am all ready I go to the kitchen and feed Celestia. Her puppies are going to be here pretty soon. I should start thinking about staying home for a few days to help her. I eat breakfast myself and pack my bag for school.

When I am warm enough and ready to leave I start walk g to school. On the way I see Katelyn and Dylan.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask

"Oh nothing much, we are just talking about what we did over the short break" Dylan smiles

"Oh really, I'm sure it was fun" I giggle

"It was, we went on a date to the ice rink. But it was kind of cold" Katelyn smiles

"Yeah it was, you wouldn't believe how cold it was" Dylan agrees

"Oh I'm sure I can I understand" I smile

We make it to school and I immediately feel everyone's eyes on us as we walk in. But they aren't on Katelyn and Dylan, no their eyes are on me. I already have a guess why.

"Heyyyyy Aphmau" Zayev says sliding next to me

"Go away" I reply flatly

I take a few steps foreword when my arm is pulled and I am forced to turn around.

"What?" I ask sounding hostile

He seems a little scared at the fire in my eyes but he doesn't falter.

"Well I was wondering if you would help me with my history assignment" he asks

"No, why would I?" I reply

"Because you love me and we are a couple now" he says as-a-matter-of-factly

"No we aren't things don't work that way" I reply

I walk away from him and to my locker. I notice Alexia looking at a book really confused. It's upside down as well. I wonder what she is doing.

"Hey Alexia, is everything alright?" I ask

"Nyet, I do not understand zhis book" she replies

"It's upside down, can you read in English?" I question

"Da, but only a little bit" she answers

"Well if you need any help then you can come to me" I say "Now come on, let's go to class. You're with me in first period"

We make our way to class and I notice many eyes on Alexia and I. It's either because of the rumour that Zayev is spreading about us dating or the fact that Alexia is a new student. And I kind of hope it's door number 2.

We sit down in class and Aaron is already beside me.

"Hey Aphmau, who is this?" He asks

"My name is Alexia Romanova, it's a pleasure to meet you" Alexia says putting her hand up to be shaken

"I'm Aaron, it's nice to meet you as well" Aaron replies

Ein's P.O.V.

I watch carefully Aaron's interactions with Aphmau. He obviously cares about her a lot. I won't deny that but the fact is that he is touching someone else's mate.

I'm not talking about Zayev at all, I'm talking about myself. What I feel might be love but I still need to change Aphmau. I'll find a way for her to become a pure werewolf and we will live together and have our happy ever after.

I will be able to get what ever Aphmau wants and she won't need anyone else. But first I have to get Aaron and all the other guys that like her out of the way. But where to start? I have so many choices. Oh this will be so much fun.