Ch265-Bad Boys

A/N: The reason the chapters have been so late (or early in some places) lately is because I'm on school holidays and I'm like "I'll write it later" and then 11:23pm rolls around and I'm like "OH NO I STILL HAVEN'T WRITTEN". It takes about 20-40 minutes to write a chapter to so I really don't give myself enough time.

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

YESSSS SATURDAY. The best day of the week is here. The day you don't need to worry about school today or tomorrow, Sunday is good to but school it's the next day so it's kind of annoying, but I'll still have two days ok weekend instead of one.

Students in places like Italy only have one day of the weekend, but their school days are like half a day of ours, it's confusing but I guess it works so then it's fine. But I would still hate it and I don't want to go to school in Italy.

Anyway it's the weekend so I want to do something. I'm taking control of my weekend. Usually my friends want to go do something very crazy or fun and it disrupts my plan for a peaceful weekend but now I'm going to choose something to do.

People are starting this Christmas in the middle of the year stuff again and there is this winter village. I kind of want to go, there is ice skating. Of I remember correctly Reese wanted to go as well. We are friends from my old school so I can just ask him out without it being a date.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, R-Reese)

A-Hey Reese, are you doing anything today

R-Hi Aph, no I'm not, why?

A-Want to go to that winter village with me?"

R-Yeah sure, what time?

A-How about We meet up there in 2 hours?

R-Ok, see you then

Xx Text End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

OHHH this is gong to be so fun. I love ice skating, I've been a few times and I absolutely love it. I want to become figure skater but I'm not that committed so I'm kind of torn.

When I have finished talking with myself about my ice skating dilemma I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I use this new body wash Kawaii-Chan gave to me that smells like cinnamon. I thought I wouldn't like it but I do.

I get out of the shower and I dry off. I get dressed in a pair of black pants, a purple top, a white wooly jumper, a black infinity scarf and a pair of black ankle boots, inside the village they have all of this cooling stuff and it's freezing.

I brush my hair and I pull it into a ponytail so it doesn't get in the way, even though my hair is so long it is still basically down. But it isn't in my face. I apply mascara, eyeliner and chocolate donut lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray on some perfume,

When I have finished getting ready I go to the kitchen and I make myself some breakfast. I feed Celestia and Shadow. While they are eating I wash up all the dishes. When I have finished that I play with Celestia and Shadow before I have to go.

Eventually the time comes around for me to go so I say goodbye to my dogs and I head off to the village. I get a bit lost trying to find it, I don't know how, it's literally a place that looks like an old time village covered in face snow and massive cooling systems.

I get a parking space and I step out of my car. Oh great, the first thing I notice is a big group of boys. I don't know the, but apparently they want to know me. I try to ignore him and message Reese to see where he is.

One of the boys walks over to me and asks for my name using a really bad pick up line. I don't give it to him. Ok, I know not all boys are bad like this but these boys are the reason some woman are so scared to go out alone or want to say with their friends at a party. Again I know not all boys are bad. It's just a select group of idiots.

He reaches out a hand to touch my shoulder but suddenly his hand is grabbed by that of a pink hand. I smile knowing its Reese.

"She obviously does not want to give you her name so please move along" Reese says

"Whatever dude" the weird guy says pulling his hand back and walking away

"Thank you Reese" I say hugging him

"Anytime Aph" Reese replies

We walk into the village and I am met with a sudden wave of freezing cold air. Ohh it feels like winter. Well like winter in Siberia. (One of the coldest places in the world, I think). We look around a little bit and eventually find the ice skating rink.

We go inside and get our skates. I have to take mine back because they are all to big. I hate being short because my feet are to small to fit into anything adult sized. Eventually I find a pair of skates that fit and Reese and I walk over to the rink.

We get on the ice and almost slip. I think the first few minutes are the hardest in skating, because that's when you are just getting your balance. I suddenly notice two people I recognise. It's Dylan and Katelyn. I point them out to Reese and we both know what we need to do.

"Just kiss" I whisper behind them and then skate away as fast as I can

They turn around and look very confused. I almost want to laugh at them. Suddenly "someone", it was Reese, bumps into Katelyn and she kisses Dylan. They both laugh and hold hands. I think I'm going to die from fangirling, they had no idea it was us.

Eventually they leave and as they do I feel someone bump into me and I almost slip. I grab Reese by accident and our lips touch. We pull away the second it happened. It was cold, like winter but not like ice.

I don't think Reese has registered that we kissed yet so I quickly change the topic. Hopefully he doesn't realise.

Reese's P.O.V.

I'm allowing Aphmau to believe that I didn't realise we kissed. I really enjoyed it though. Her lips taste so sweet, like a chocolate donut I think. I want to kiss her again but I can't. I need it respect her, I can't allow myself to become like those boys who were outside.