Ch211-Ignoring Ivy

Monday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Garroth and Vylad slept over last night to make sure I was ok. Zane went back home because he needed to calm down after his fight with Garroth. Vylad slept in the guest bedroom and Garroth was on an air mattress in my room.

I really appreciate all that they took time out of their day to take care of me. Gene isn't here because he had to take care of some business but he was really helpful yesterday. I can't go to school today because I am to exhausted but they are going to school so I wake them up.

I shake Garroth until he wakes up and he smiles at me. I smile back and we go wake up Vylad. I'm still a little shaky and I might fall down so I make sure I sit down the second I can. Vylad and Garroth cook breakfast for all of us and we enjoy our food. We also feed my two dogs.

Eventually we finish our food and they go next door to get ready. While they are next door I take a shower and use some strawberry shortcake body wash. I get dressed in a pair of white leggings and a purple and white jumper that hangs off my shoulders and goes up to my thighs.

I brush my teeth and hair and I pull my hair into a high ponytail. I apply iced coffee flavoured lipgloss and I go crawl into bed. Before they leave for school the Ro'Meave brothers come and check on me. I say I'm fine and they walk to school.

I wonder if Ivy will be there? All I remember is that Ivy tried to kill me or hurt me in some way. It's all still a little fuzzy and I don't have much memory which I think is pretty safe to say is a good thing. I wonder how everyone will react to Ivy today?

Lucinda's P.O.V.

Everyone from our group is here except Aphmau. Garroth told us that she won't be here today because she is still to exhausted. Ivy is here and it is taking all my self control not to launch at her and kill her.

She honestly deserves to be turned into a rat and caught in a trap. She has two friends with her whose names I overheard as Lilly and Alex. I don't care about them but Ivy might have a plan that could injure Aphmau and they could be playing a part.

My friends and I won't even look at Ivy and she looks very confused. She doesn't think we know that she is a horrible little brat who tried to kill Aphmau because she spoke to a few boys. I really want to slap Ivy.

Ivy's P.O.V.

I'm at school with Lilly and Alex and I notice that no one is talking to us or looking at us. It's like we are invisible. No this can't be happening. I'm supposed to be popular and loved and everyone wants to speak to me. Not ignored.

There is no way I am going to leave things as they are now. I walk up to Missy's group and they don't ignore us. They are really confused as well as to why everyone is ignoring us. They can't possibly know about what I did to Aphmau right?

Wait if she has told them. Oh Aphmau you should have kept a secret and now you are going to pay the price. The school bell goes and we all go to class. Class time gives me a good chance to perfect my plan.

*Time Skip To Lunch*

Vylad's P.O.V.

We are all sitting down and I notice that Ivy is talking with Missy and her group. They walk over to us and start flirting. All I am asking for is one lunch time when we aren't bombarded by these annoying girls. Aphmau is the only one I like and that won't change at all.

They are saying a few negative things about some other girls including Aphmau. Actually it's all negative things about Aphmau. I stand up and leave without anyone noticing and I try to call Aphmau.

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(A-Aphmau, V-Vylad)

A-Hello?

V-Hey Aphmau, I was just wondering how you where doing

A-I'm alright I'm still a little tired but I'm feeling much better

V-Ok, tonight I'll come over and make dinner

A-Oh you don't have to, I'm sure I can manage that

V-I insist, just let me take care of you, you where almost killed

A-Well if you insist, I guess it's alright

V-Ok, lunch is almost over so I'm going to go to class, I'll see you later

A-Ok bye, see you tonight

Xx Phone Call End xX

*Time Skip To After School*

Laurance's P.O.V.

Cadenza and I are going to Aphmau's house tonight to see how she is doing. We walked with the Ro'Meave brothers and they went into their house to finish up a few things before they came over for dinner.

We knock on Aphmau's door and she answers looking as beautiful as ever. We go inside and we hang out in her room. Cadenza offers to walk Celestia and Shadow after she has made sure Aphmau is ok.

It's just me and Aphmau and we are talking. She stands up to get some tea for us and since she is so tired she accidentally falls down. I try to catch her however we end up an an awkward position with Aphmau on top of me. I smirk and lean up a little so my lips meet her's.

We hear a knock at the front door and I quickly pull back. Aphmau's face is really red and I laugh a little. We go downstairs and let Garroth, Vylad and Zane in. They ask why I'm here and I tell them that I came over to see how Aphmau was doing. I leave out the kiss. Cadenza comes back with the dogs and we start cooking some dinner.