Ch291-Plays

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Oh my Irene the sound of my alarm clock has never been more comforting. I just can't believe that I am finally home. I get to go back to school today so I'm happy about that. Although I didn't really miss Missy or Ivy.

But then again you can't have it all, it's a give take situation. Well I'm just glad I will finally be going back to school and learning again. Even though whenever I'm away I am still learning life lessons that I will use more that the Pythagorus' theorem.

I get up out of bed and I skip to the bathroom. I take a shower and use some lime body wash. I step out and I dry myself off. I check the date on my phone and I almost scream when I see it. OH MY IRENE IT'S AUTUMN!!

I love Autumn so much because it's almost winter.

In the Twilight forest they don't have seasons like we do so I guess I just forgot. There is also complaining how Starbucks and other places are bringing out pumpkin and apple spice stuff to early. Who cares? Like how does it affect anyone? But they actually go protest.

I get dressed in a pair of black skills jeans, a purple oversized jumper and a pair of black calf-high boots. I brush my hair and I pull it into a high ponytail. I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon cream lipgloss. I brush my teeth and spray in some perfume.

I skip down the stairs and I make some breakfast for myself. I feed Celestia and Shadow and then wash up the dishes. I pack my bag for school and fill up my water bottle. I say goodbye to my dogs and then start walking to school.

I arrive at school and I go to my locker. Ahh it is just like I left it. Everything is dead straight so I obviously haven't been here because my locker gets messy very quickly. I putt all my stuff away and check my schedule. Drama, hmm I get enough of that with Missy and Ivy.

"Hey Aphmau" I hear a whiney voice say

Speak of the devil... Literally...

"What do you want Missy?" I ask turning around and rolling my eyes

"Where have you been?" Ivy asks from behind her

"Mind your own business" I say and I close my locker

I walk away and I didn't really think this part through. I was expecting to walk to my friends but they where standing in the other direction. I'm not about to walk back so I just keep walking down the hall. Eventually I have made it to the doers that lead to the oval.

I guess this is a good place to read over some of the notes I was given buy the students who were here to catch up on all of the lessons I missed out on. I really need good grades or I won't get a good job. I need money to travel.

When the bell goes I begin walking to the auditorium which is where the stage is. So dance classes and drama classes are held there. I'm actually really excited to start this drama unit at school. If we get to do plays I hope it isn't Romeo and Juliet.

I find my friends and sit down next to them. I tell them why I didn't walk over to them and they laugh a little. Apparently my mistakes are funny somehow. Well I can kind of see why that would be funny.

The drama teacher walks in and she immediately starts telling us that we just have to get into groups, perform a play and use costumes. Seems easy enough, as long as we don't have to do a musical play.

I walk over to my friends because we are obviously going to be a group. I mean we have no reason not to be.

"Hey guys I was thinking Romeo and Juliet" Cadenza says

"NO!" Everyone yells

"Why the nether not?!" Cadenza replies

"Romeo said that he loved Rosaline at the start so much and then the second he saw Juliet he forgot about her" Lucinda says

"Romeo was 18 Juliet was 13" I say "They knew each other 20 minutes before Romeo proposed. Less than 24 hours before they got married and less than 72 before they both killed themselves"

"Ok, ok we won't do Romeo and Juliet" Cadneza says sighing

We discuss the plays we want do and we eventually decide to do Little Red Riding Hood. But Cadenza just HAD to have romance so we are changing it to be the wolf and Red are the same age and fall I love. I don't get it but whatever makes Cadenza happy.

We pull names out of a hat for who gets to be who and I get Red. Jeffory is grandma, Aaron is the wolf, Garroth is the huntsman.

But we are also adding characters that come to the house so we have goldilocks, a witch, a frog, a prince and a realestate agent.

 I don't know if I want a main part but it will be exciting. We found a script online of the play and Katelyn and I have edited it so if fits our idea more.

We print off some copies and we begin reading off the script while just walking to where we will need to stand. I was reading out a line and I wasn't watching where I was going. I didn't notice I was on the edge of the stage.

I accidentally step backwards and I feel myself slip. I am falling and I brace face r the hard impact of the ground. Instead I feel a pair of strong arms catch my. I open my eyes and look up to see Jeffory smirking.

"I think you just fell for me" he says flirtatiously

"Oh be quiet" I say laughing

Garroth's P.O.V.

I was scared that Aphmau was going to hurt herself but now I, just angry. Jeffory is holding her. I'm not a Yandere like Yun and I'm not going to do anything bad to Jeffory, I just feel jealous. But I know I'll win Aphmau in the end.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Jeffory puts me down and my friends rush to see if I'm ok. I look over and see Garroth glaring and Jeffory. Oh my Irene...

We begin to discuss what costumes we are going to wear and I actually have a red riding hood costume that I have from dance. And it's a costume appropriate for school. Most dance costumes are of course, so let for dance so they are small. so they are easy to move in,