Ch228-Asking For Help

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I sigh as I open my eyes. Garroth isn't here with me anymore but I can smell breakfast being cooked downstairs so he is still in the house. It smells really delicious. Before I get out of bed I toss up how much I want to go to school.

It's Thursday. Monday and Thursday are the worst days of the week. Monday because it's the end of the weekend and Thursday because it is one day away from Friday. You still need to get through 24 hours before the weekend.

I get up out of my bed and I take a quick shower. I get out of the shower and I get dressed in a blue dress that goes to my knees, it has lace around the shoulders and upper chest areas, of course I put on bike shorts underneath. I put on light blue ballet flats.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and raspberry mocha lipgloss. I brush my hair and I pull it into a messy bun with a few fake flowers in it. I spray on my perfume and I brush my teeth. I take a two back and make sure that I look ok. I love this dress it is so pretty.

I bounce into the kitchen and I greet Garroth with a hug from behind. I have to jump on his back and he laughs. I'm to short. He is already dressed so I'm guessing he went home and then came back. I'm glad he is still here.

We sit down and have some breakfast and we feed Celestia and Shadow. I pack my bag and Garroth receive a some messages from Vylad and Zane. Apparently Garroth didn't tell them that he was here and they have no food. Vylad and Zane are arguing so Vylad isn't cooking breakfast.

Garroth and I grab our bags and we walk over to their house. Zane is chasing Vylad around the house with a fist full of flour. Vylad stops right in front of me and ducks meaning I get hit with a ball of flour. I look very um-impressed.

Zane turns completely pale and he backs away a little. Vylad and Garroth glare at him and he awkwardly laughs.

"Umm sorry Aphmau" Zane says and he runs away to his room

"ZANE GET BACK HERE!" Garroth yells and he chases him to his room leaving Vylad and I alone

"I'm sorry" he says taking me to the kitchen to help me get off the flour

I brush off some of it but I can't get it all out of my hair

"Here let me help" Vylad says and he reaches behind him to get some flour out of my hair

I can feel the blush on my cheeks but I pretend I don't notice, Vylad is also blushing. After a while Zane and Garroth come back and Zane has a bruise on his arm. Vylad and I pull apart before they can see us.

We grab out things and walk off to school. We talk about the shadow knights I kept sensing. Vylad says that he has been sending them to but nothing very strong. We get onto the school and the first thing I notice is Yun is here...

I grab Garroth's sleeve and he notices to. Yun is talking with Asher (Quick Re-Cap: He is an OC who was Aphmau's ex boyfriend). I feel very scared when they look over at me and Garroth puts his arm around me and he glares at them.

We go to our lockers and I get out my things for my first lesson. I go over to my friends and I tell them that now is our chance to ask Yun for help with Ivy.

"Aphmau we don't need him" Cadenza says

"Cadenza, we don't have any choice, we really need help" Lucinda says taking my side

Everyone slowly agrees that we need Yun's help. I should be the one to ask him for help because he won't say yes to anyone else. I tell them that and they agree.

"I don't really want you going alone but I know you can handle yourself" Zane says

I smile at them and Garroth comes over with me just so someone has my back. Jeffory also came over and he is mentally fighting with Garroth. I can just tell that they are fighting with their facial expressions. Oh well.

We walk up to them and they look at me shocked.

"Yun, we need your help with something" I say

"Wow Aphmau, you look really good" Yun says flirtatiously

"I'm not kidding, we need help with Ivy" I reply

"Hmm, what do I get out of it?" Yun asks

"Not getting completely murdered and killed for everything you have done to us" Jeffory says

"What ever, we will talk about it properly later, I need to go to class" Yn says walking away

Asher suddenly takes a step towards me and he grabs my arm. I panic and punch him in the jaw. Lucinda claps from across the room and Garroth pushes Asher back. We leave him alone and walk back to our group.

*Time Skip To The End Of The Day*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

It is the end of the day and everyone has left. I stayed back to finish off some school work. I go to my locker and I grab my things. I put my bag on the floor while I neaten up my locker. I close my locker and I suddenly see an arm pin my to my locker.

I turn around and I am met with Yun's cold eyes. I'm terrified of what could happen next. I really wish anyone was here. Even if someone like Fenrir was here. That would be something better than this.

"Hey Aphmau, I have been meaning to talk" Yun says

"About what?" I say nervously

"I still love you, and I'll KILL for you, Which is why I need you to do what I want or else" he says

"Or else what?" I reply

"I might hurt a few people in this school, like Emmalyn or Kenmur" He says smirking

"What? You wouldn't dare" I say

" I have killed your parents, don't think I won't, you will be mine" he says and his lips meet mine

I feel tears on my cheeks and I'm shaking. Yun leaves and I lean against the lockers. I need to tell someone but I can't. I'll just keep this a secret until I absolutely have to tell someone. I dry my tears and I walk home. I feel as though someone is watching me.

Asher's P.O.V.

I was watching everything Yun did to Aphmau. How dare he, I thought he said that he wasn't going to do anything bad to her. I don't think he thinks he has done anything wrong to her. I follow her home to see if she still lives in the same place. She does and I know that I need to watch her for the rest of the night.