Ch209-Saving Aphmau

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up on a cold hard ground. I hear water dripping from a leaky pipe. The air is cold and hard to breath. It smells weird and it is really dark. I feel really scared. Where am I? The last thing I remember is walking into the forest.

Wait Celestia and Shadow! Where are they!? Oh no I really hope they are alright. But who attacked me? I can't remember at all. It might have been Gene however I am not entirely sure, surely he knows that kidnapping me wouldn't work.

It must be someone who doesn't know my group that well, wait IVY! She is the only one who wouldn't know this plan wouldn't work. I just need to get up and I can look around a bit and figure out a way to get out of here. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to.

I try and get up but I can't move, at all, I can't speak, move or anything. I feel really scared, if I can't do anything then I can't tell anyone I'm here. Why would Ivy do this! I don't want this to happen. All I want is a week that nothing happens.

Gene's P.O.V.

I followed The dogs and the Ro'Meave brothers into the woods. I don't think they know I followed them. We all watched Ivy drag Aphmau to a weird house in the woods. She is up to something, I have no idea what it is though.

I spent the night in the woods, it was cold and damp but I couldn't turn back or else Aphmau might never be saved. I watch what is going on and I get a bit on information. Ivy goes in and out of the cabin every so often, a few times holding a food tray.

I notice that Zane, Garroth and Vylad want to go in and fight her but I don't think that's a good idea. If we go in and fight her we could get Aphmau hurt. We don't know enough about the situation. Speaking of that I should probably go look through the window.

I sneak up to the window and I see Aphmau on the ground. She can't move at all. Ivy walks in and she doesn't see me looking through the mirror. Ivy grabs a knife and she slowly cuts Aphmau's arm. I am actually shocked that Ivy would do something like this.

Aphmau tries to scream but nothing comes out of her mouth, no sound at all. Ivy tortures Aphmau in lots of different ways. I need to find out why she is doing this. I slightly open the window and listen to what Ivy is saying.

"This is what you get for trying to take my man!" Ivy yells "You don't deserve him, you deserve nothing"

I want to go in there and rip Ivy's head off her shoulders but I can't. I need to think of Aphmau. Hey wait maybe I could team up with the brothers.

I walk over to where they are crouching and I stand behind them.

"Good morning" I say

"Gene!" Garroth says turning around

"What are you doing here?" Vylad asks

"Watching what Ivy is doing. This is absolutely unacceptable, we need to do something together" I say

"What do you mean?" Garroth says confused

"I have found out some information about Ivy and this whole situation that you probably don't know, I can help you, I have a plan" I say

"Well I don't like it but for Aphmau's sake we can team up, just don't betray us" Zane says

We all agree and we discuss a plan. The Ro'Meave brothers will distract Ivy while I will sneak in the back and I get Aphmau out of there. We out our plan into action. Just wait Aphmau, we will save you.

Garroth's P.O.V.

As much as I hate working with Gene I need to do this for Aphmau. Gene is really good with planning so this plan will probably work. As long as everything works, Aphmau won't need to be in this situation any longer.

We go up and knock on the door. Ivy answers the door and she is glowing. I am serious, she is glowing, I think this is called a jury of nine form but I'm not sure. I can feel allot of power emitting from her.

"Oh hey Ivy I didn't know you where here" I say

"Oh hi Groth, what brings you out here?" Ivy says

She can't pronounce my name right, that is so annoying

"Well we where walking and we found this place" Zane says

"Oh well, I like this small cabin" Ivy says

"Can we come in?" Vylad asks

"No, I mean this place is really messy" Ivy replies

I wonder if it is because if we go in we will see Aphmau, oh I can only hope Gene is fulfilling his part of the plan. I will never forgive him if he betrayed us when Aphmau's safety is in danger.

Gene's P.O.V.

I sneak in the back window. I walk through the house, it's really creepy in here. I find the room Aphmau is in and I walk up to her. I pick her up bridal style. Her eyes are filled with shock as she looks at me.

She looks like she is almost dead. I hold her close to me and I try to teleport to her house. Luckily it works and I am at her house. I take Aphmau up to her room and lay her on her bed. I wash her cuts B-BUT ONLY THE ONES ON HER ARMS, LEGS AND FACE NOTHING ELSE.

I am guessing it was painful because Aphmau passed out. I use a potion on her so when she wakes up she will be able to speak. The only way it will work is if she drinks it. I need to get the potion in her mouth. If I pour it in it will spill. There is only one way.

I put the potion in my mouth and I press my lips against hers. What would my gang think of me now? Kissing the girl I was once trying to kill. I pull away and I notice that the Ro'Meave brothers have walked in.

I explain the situation but they don't look any less angry. I hope I don't get hurt after this. I know how they all feel about Aphmau. At least Aphmau will be ok. Now Garroth, Vylad and Zane need to tell everyone what happened to Aphmau.