Mina was shocked to hear that but she said it was kind of sweet. We all know how Sana is so clumsy and yet she managed to climb a tree because of some reason that we don't know.

I am talking aboit random stuffs with Mina when Momo excused herself and went outside Tzuyu's room to answer her phone.

It was only a few minutes since she went outside when she came back.

She looked different....

"Hey you okay?" I asked. Momo looks at me and she immediately gave me a smile. A fake smile -_-

"Did you know that I know that you are showing me a fake smile?" I asked. Momo pouted and she stuck her tounge out at me.

"Hey what happened. Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Yeah everything's fine. I just uh need to go home.. yeah I need to go home." She said. I'm not sure about this... but she seems off now.

"Hey I'll go with you! I'll go home too. Mom's gonna kill me" I said as I stood up from Tzuyu's bed and walks towards Momo.

"Hey baby, I'll call you again when I got home if you're not asleep yet"

[I'm pretty sleepy now.] I heard her yawn. I can't help but to smile because even her yawn sounds cute.

"Okay. Good night baby. I love you" Momo gave me a disgusted look and I just stuck my tounge out at her.

[I love you too babe] and with that, the call ended.

"What's with that face?" I asked because Momo kept on looking at me with a disguted look.

"That's so cheesy" she said as she shook her head. She cleans up the mess that we made and I helped her for that.

Once we finished cleaning up, we bid our goodbye to Tzuyu's parents and went outside their house.

We are now infront of my house and Momo waved her hand at me. I was about to walk in when I turned around again and calls Momo by her name.

"Yes?" She turned around when she's a few steps away from me.

"Are you sure you're okay? You know you can talk to me about those stuffs... like about Dahyu--"

"Please stop. I'm okay. Don't worry about me. And please, get inside it's cold" I can't help but to run towards her to hug her. She's the sweetest! She can be dumb, she'll tease you most of the time or bully you sometimes. But she's a good and sweet friend. I wonder why Dahyu broke up with her.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at Momo. She ruffles my hair and told me to go inside.

"Be safe. Text me when you got home" I said. But she started to walk away and just waved her hand in the air while I am facing her back. Okay she's a little bit cool too....

I stopped when I saw a shadow near the lamp post not far away from where I stand.

That's probably no one. I don't have time to be curious now since I am also sleepy.