He kept it going for a while thrusting harder and faster each time his grip on my dick not once getting softer but harder. " Who do you belong to Naruto?" He asked again after about ages of him fucking me. His thrust hard but slow. " I- ah! Won't g-give up!" I moaned out and bite down on my shoulder blade as he gave me another hard thrust cumming deep inside me I meaned as he pulled out. Thinking it was finally over but instead he flipped me over so I was laying down on my stomach his hand still holding my dick tight as he slapped my ass making me groan.
I felt his dick rubbing against my ass again before he thrusted into me. " I told you I won't stop till you give me the right answer " he said as he gripped my hip as he continued thrusting into me he then started kissing at my back while his hand still tight on my dick. And he continued Pounding into me for what felt like forever I seriously couldn't anymore keep it in it hurt so much I just wanted to release.

"Please sasuke just let me cum!" I said as he continued Pounding into me his hand left my hip and went to my hair as he pulled us back so we where standing he still thrusting into me. " Then tell me Naruto who do you live and who do you belong too?" He said again and I couldn't take it anymore I need to cum! Ah fuck it ! If I don't let him now I don't think he would have ever let me. " Y-you" I mumbled and I could already feel him smirk as he continued Pounding into me. " What was that name again. I didn't here you!" He said with a smirk. " Ah! Fuck Sasuke it you okay ! I belong too you ! " I said but still he didn't let me cum and I whimpered. " You forgot who you loved ? Tell me Naruto who do you love again?" He said as he kissed at my shoulder softly still thrusting into me only harder now. " Ah! Ugh! You Sasuke I love you ! I love you Sasuke now please let me cum!" I begged and he chuckled before finally letting go of my dick. And he and I both released him in me and I all over the bed as I moaned in delight finally able to let my self go.

" What a good boy" Sasuke whispered in my ear kissing my cheek. He then slowly pulled out of me making us both moan softly. My legs felt very weak so I almost fell but he caught me and turned me around. He picked me up and laid down on the bed with I on top of him as he got the sheets and covered our naked bodies with it. He then reached over grabbing his dick and slowly sliding it back into me. I lucked up at him confused and he smirked. He made me sit up as my hands where on his chest I couldn't​help but blush a bit embarrassed. "Ride me~" I said and my blush only got bigger he has to be kidding!?

But he wasn't and for the rest of the night I spent it ridding him slowly as he didn't want it fast.i didn't want to but I really didn't have much energy to argue with him so I did as told. So We where like that for the rest of the night with me slowly bouncing on him both of us moaning in pleasure till he grabbed my waist and thrusted up into me at a fast pace till he and I both come. Without much energy left after our orgasm I passed out on his chest panting.

~~next day~~

As I woke up wanting to puke my brains out. I noticed I was still on top of sasuke and I couldn't get up. He had his arms rapped around me. I quickly started hitting at him needing him to wake up and let go of me and finally he did when another strong wave hit me I was finally able to get free from his grasp and stumble my way out of bed to the bathroom where I was burly able to make it to the toilet and I quickly through up all of what I ate yesterday.

As I continue puking I felt someone's hand on my back rubbing it gently and I quickly tensed up only able to get a glance before another wave hit me and I vomited again. What the hell why was sasuke trying to help me!? After I finished puking my brains out I laid back against the wall trying to catch my breath. "What did you drink yesterday? " Asked Sasuke and I rolled my eyes looking away from him. " I didn't drink at all yesterday I don't drink " I said as I sat up a bit flushing the toilet as it tried getting up but a pain in my lower back caused me to stop a d fall back down to the floor in pain. "F-fuck" I moaned out in pain.and sasuke grabbed me helping me up and helped me stand on my own. " Are you sick then? " He asked me as he helped me grab on to the sink."why do you care so much ? " I asked as I gripped the sink tight getting annoyed with him being there. He sighed" doesn't matter now answer the question" he said a bit angry and I glared down at my sink. "I don't know what it is...I've never been sick before so this is new to me too..."I answer and he tch."brush your teeth then I'll be back" he said as he left and a huge weight left my shoulders. After a few seconds I finally brushed my teeth wondering why he was so nice out of no where. But then I shrugged who cares it's probably because he woke up early or something. After I finished brushing my teeth I slowly made my way back to my room.

In which I laid down in my sticky sheets and covered my self wanting to just fall asleep and never wake. After a minute of laying down I did just that and fell asleep only to be shaken awake by sasuke who was already clothed and looked about ready to leave." Get up nerd I'm taking you to my house since you don't have food and it's not good for a sick person to stay alone or starve to death. " He said as he helped me get up. I wasn't to much in the mood for fighting with him so I let him help me up and let him dress me before he helped me all the way out my house and into his car and we drove off.

The ride in the car was very quiet never of us saying anything or even looking to each other. I rather have this then argue with him the whole ride. " So how are you feeling?" He asked and I rolled my eyes looking out the window." I'm fine just a small headache now. " I replied and he replied with a 'hn'. For another while it was peace and quiet again that i saw his home come into view. " Naruto? Who do you love ?" He asked me and my eyes widen a bit as I remember all of yesterday events I gripped the seatbelt tight before responding. " I um... I love y-you?" I answer as a question a bit scared it's the wrong answer but he only smirked. " Right answer " he said as he parked his car Infront of his large home and helped me get out.

Once inside his home he took me too the dinning room. He sat me down and he sat beside me as one of his workers went over to us. "Welcome home Mr. Uchiha and friend what can I get for you this morning? " He asked and Sasuke hn. Before looking over to me. "What do you want to eat? " D-do you have anything with um.. tomatoes?" I asked and Sasuke looked at me weird. "W-what is that weird ?" I asked"no not at all so we will have my regular then. "Sasuke said and the guy nodded before running off to the kitchen to get what sasuke asked for.

It was quite for a while till foot steps where heard coming to the kitchen. I looked up to see itachi Sasukes brother walking in with a smirk on his face. "Ah sasuke you never came home last night where you with naru-chan oh right good morning " he said and I mumbled good morning as I looked down at the table nervous as itachi took a seat Infront of sasuke and I. "I saw him at the party yesterday day and dropped him off but he wasn't tired so we stayed and watched a movie but we both fell asleep before it was over." Sasuke said and then a maid came in carrying to plaits off food. She put one Infront of me and the other Infront of sasuke. Before she looked to itachi and bowed a bit. "Ah Mr. Uchiha would you like anything? "She asked and itachi asked for cereal. She nodded and quickly left.

I looked down at my plate only to see tomato sauce and rice. "Hm? You also like eating tomatoes like my brother?" Itachi asked and I grabbed the spoon given to me and started eating. "No I've actually never liked tomatos before but I've been craving them for a while now" I admitted as I happily ate then I heard Sasuke chock on his food and I quickly looked over to see if he was fine. " Your what now?"Sasuke asked as he hit his chest trying to catch his breath. " Craving tomatoes oh and rice !" I said and he looked at me strange before nodding.

"Hm? That's a bit strange... Tell me has the tomatoes and rice been the only strange thing that has happened to you?" Itachi asked as the maid came back handing him his cereal and quickly leaving. " Oh um... I've been throwing up in the morning and I could feel my moods change quickly but other then that no why?" I asked as both Sasuke and I went back to eating." Your not....pregnant are you ?" Itachi asked as he happily ate his cereal while both Sasuke and I chocked on our meal.