Twelve & Thirteen

A/N: this chapter may be a bit long, cuz it's goner (hehe) be a double chapter! Yay! Enjoy :) P.S: it's ur POV 4got to mention :P

I waking up screaming while my pillow was on the floor. My clock read 4:56am. My fingernails were clenching to my duvet and my knees were in my chest. I felt sweat on my head and I immediately sit up as I heard someone downstairs. The footsteps were fast coming up the stairs and the doorknob turned. I clenched the duvet harder as the door opened revealing Josh.
"(y/n)!" He said as he rushed to my bed and jumped on it giving me a hug. I hug back, knowing that I was safe, but I was also surprised to see that he was shirtless and wearing red Nike shorts.
"Um Josh... why are you still here?" I ask kinda surprised. He let go and sat back down on my bed. I just sigh, and put my head on his shoulder, as if that dream never happened. I lift my head and start tracing his tree on his arm with my index finger, tracing each delicate stroke and each little line.

He smiles, and leans his body back and lies down on my bed, closing his eyes and I hear his breathing calm and become slow. Then I hear snoring. Gawsh. I quietly laugh, and lie down beside him. He opens his eyes slightly and tries to get up again, instead he gives up and lies back down again. He turns his head to look at me. I look at him.
"Tyler has been telling me stuff like, 'dude, you need to make this official' and 'oh bro, this person I can tell you like'. And I do like you it's just... ugh love is so complicated now." He says. I sigh.
"Yep. I can relate. Kate is all like, 'dude! Josh Dun! Your boyfren!' And your not really my boyfriend. We're frens." I say. Josh just looks at me and asks,
"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"
I gulp. I didn't know what to say. But I know my mom said I was allowed a boyfriend it's just... eek. I've only known him for about a month... but I don't know.
"I guess. But that would make me famous and everything and ugh!" I say covering my face with my hands

"And out of all people. You would choose me." I say sitting up, covering my face again with my hands again. I felt something take a hand down from my face and I see Josh looking at me.
"I chose you because you don't react like other people when you see me. It's your casual. And I'm so lucky to have you, because without you, who would I spend time with apart from Tyler?" He says. I smile, and I answer his question.
"Brendon."
He laughs and he says:
"Brendon is in LA. We're in Ohio. Come on. Don't tell me you didn't know that."
I felt my face go red and I start to laugh. Man this guy!

I sigh, and ask him:
"I'm going to go boil up some milk from the fridge. Did you want some?"
"Yeah thank you," he replies and I sit up. I'm still in yesterday's outfit!
"And how did I get in here? Last time I remember I was on the couch." I say. Before Josh walks out he says:
"You are a character. Guess who put you there and tucked you in and maybe put a kiss on your forehead?" Josh says as he walked out. I smile. He really did that? But before I go follow him, I go and put on a fresh set of pyjamas, including my black starry sweatpants with little aliens in spaceships on, and a grey crop top. I put on my grey slippers and go downstairs.

I see Josh sitting on one of the high stools beside the counter, as I walk in and open the fridge. I get out the milk and open the kettle. I pour in the milk and flicked the switch for it to start boiling.
"I like your sweatpants." Josh says.
"Thank you. $15 at TopShop." I say.
"Hm. That's a pretty good deal saying that TopShop is a designer shop for clothes."
"They had a 75% off sale. I've had these for a month. I got them the day before the accident. Mom got a matching skeleton one. I'm part of the Alien CLIØUE." I say. Josh literally the minute I said that he threw his hands in the air.
"Boi. My girlfren is part of the Alien CLIØUE!" He says. I laugh as the kettle stops boiling and I pour the milk into two glasses.
"I'm still trying to get that in my head. Now I need to text Kate that we're 'official'." I laugh.

"Same here! Tyler told me to text him once I asked you-"
"Ha lol. I actually thought that this was a solo for you!" I laugh handing him a cup of milk.
"Nah. My fren has to help me with dis stuff now." He says guiltily before he takes a sip of milk. I crack up seeing that he's now got a milk moustache.
"What? I am George Washington!" He says in a posh voice and pose.
"Hehe" I laugh before having a milk moustache myself.
"HA LOL" Josh says before we all end up killing ourselves with laughter.