“Hi!” a girl with a pretty face approached us. She looks jolly.

“Hi too.” Bati ko naman sa kanya. Umupo siya sa vacant chair sa tabi ko.

“Franj, right? I’m Euleen, Euleen Oh.” Euleen girl offered a hand. I accept it.

“Hello, nice to meet you.” Sabi ko naman.

“Oh my gosh, ang ganda mo talaga! Idol kita, you know? You, two, are pretty too.” Bumaling siya kina Cheyenne at Finella, ngumiti naman ang dalawa ng pilit. “So, Erin, you know, you are so popular here in our school. Every student here wants to be you. Kasi naman! Luhan kissed you! And you’re so astig but still you’re beautiful, that’s why I’m idolizing you. Oh my gosh!!”

Natawa ako sa inakto ni Euleen, napakacute niya! Napaka-conyo.

“Seriously?” I asked.

Yah, like, you know, ikaw palang ang nakalapit sa kanila ng ganun after 5 months! Hayyy, we should thank you a lot. Hihihihi.” She giggles.

“You wanna drink?” I asked her. Kanina pa siya nagsasalita, di kaya siya natuyuan ng laway?

“No thanks, marami akong stock ng mineral water.” Napataas ang kilay naming tatlo. Nice one. “Can I be one of you guys? I mean, can I be friends with you?”

“S-sure.” I said.

“Talaga?” she said in disbelief.

“Yup!” More friends, the better.

“Thank you! I’m so happy for me. Group hug?”

“Oh wait, di pa kita napakilala sa kanila…” sabi ko.

“It’s okay. I know them naman, this girl is Finella, president ng Arts club, right? Member ako dun. Then you, you are Cheyenne, you forgot me na ata! Ako yung nakalaban mo sa Ms. Interhigh! Ako yung title holder tapos diba runner-up ka?”

“Y-yeah.” Cheyenne was hesitant to answer.

“Oh see? I know you all! Group hug?” She extended her hands, pinaunlakan naman naming siya. Yeah, welcome to the group, Euleen.

We did a little chat with her. After awhile, umalis na si Euleen, magkikita pa daw sila ng boyfriend niya.

As we are talking, a group of boys approached us. May nagbigay ng flowers sakin pati chocolate.