Chapter 7

~16 years later~

-| Jasper's POV |-

I had Tsagaru in my lap. His tiny figure holding his most precious bunny. The black bunny with it's Micky Mouse shaped face had it's long ears perked up so the passed his head. It was a dangerous for a wolf to be his tiny self.

I leaned my face into his bleach blonde hair.

"My little Tssey," I thought lifting my knees to make him face to face with me.

"Jaspy?" Tsagaru's sweet innocent and childlike voice called the nickname I only let him call me.

"What's wrong?" I asked in what seemed a whisper. Our faces were just inches apart. The butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"You're acting sad." Tssey looked down his small neck now laid in front of my face. I took in his vanilla and fresh water sent. Don't judge me it's amazing.

Tsagaru squirmed under me and stood up. Tsagaru had a dark brown eyes with blue gray specks all over. His bleach blonde hair covered one eye. Tssey looked like a 5 year old but he is really 16 and way to innocent for his age. Sometimes I forget he is 16. I'm 20 and I gave him that bunny which he holds so dear to him.

"Nothing is wrong tssey" I said softly his head against my groin. I blushed kneeling so he was at my shoulder. Tsagaru snuggled into the movement and I smiled.

"I love you Jaspy!" And with those words I kissed him. I was dying for him to say those words after all these years of trying. Tsagaru kissed back pulling my closer.

"I love you too tssey" for a little guy he has too much strengths.

We then went for a run. His pup sized back fur with sandy spots blowing in the wind as we ran. My grayish white fur following suit. We ran for hours and hours. When we arrived to the small clearing that lead to the pack house. I saw Tsagaru shift running in quickly. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my arm. I could feel the bullet spreading. Silver..

I screamed out in pain passing out.

Hunters are back. They're back in Moonstone.. I have to.. Have too..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey everyone I'm sorry this is such a late update. I've been super busy and haven't had a chance to type this out much so. Sorry if it's not an update you were expecting.

Love,

Your lovely author (: