Chapter 5

|| Caleb's POV ||

We finally arrived at the Blood Rain plantation house.

I was in awe. It was so big. It looked like it could hold maybe a hundred people. It was long and tan with a little shed in the back. The winding dirt drive way leading to a field or clearing of a black yard before disappearing into woods. On the porch a small boy with brown hair and seafoam green eyes was playing with 4 small pups. One was pure white, the other an opposite of pure black. Another was a speckled gray color. The last a white pup with black paws and on the tip of his tail.

I ran to the pups seeing the boy glare. I cooed them especially the speckled one. I don't know why.

"How old are they?" I asked softly.

The boy smiled proudly as he replied "5 years old tomorrow."

"Awwww they're so adorable. I'm Caleb Chandler. My mate Avery is over there," I said pointing to Avery, "a man named Kyler told us you know a way that I can have pups."

"My name is Aidan Rider and it's nice to met you. Kyler is my godfather and it's a genetic. I don't know if he is right."

"What are your pups names?"

"Seth, Jasper, Ares, and Skye" Aidan said pointing to each pup. Seth he pronounces 'Set' like the Egyptian god. I was holding Jasper. I smiled I felt a love for this pup. A fatherly one.

"Jasper usually doesn't like new people. You're lucky he isn't biting you" a voice said. I looked up to see a very big man mostly muscle mass. He had mixed matched eyes,one a deep blue and the other a light green, and pitch black hair.

"Raven you're scaring the guy stop" Aidan said gently hitting the man, Raven,'s chest.

"Sorry Aidan it's just I didn't recognize his sent and got worried" Raven replied sternly. Raven looked up to see Kyler and stiffened

"Well if it isn't my lovely god kids!" Kyler yelled in a sarcastic tone.

"Aidan.."

"Hmm? What's the matter Caleb?"

"I know we just met but may kyler please take the gene from you and put it in me? I really want pups" I looked down softly with a faint blush as I felt Avery put a hand on my shoulder.

Aidan stared at me deep in his own thoughts. Like he was trying to judge if I was serious or not. His seafoam green eyes showing pain. I think he was thinking what it would be like if he never had his pups. Aidan placed a hand on his stomach and looked down before replying to me.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I would never wanna know the pain of not having my pups. And even if I didn't have the gene I would want pups like you"

I smiled putting Jasper down.

"Thanks Aidan" I smiled at him happily

'Im ready' I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short. I'll try to make the next one longer :)

K Bai!!

Thanks for reading by the way!!