Side Story: Ichigo's new Leaf

~so mew here!! I wrote this as an assignment in my English class. So if you know bleach and it's over explaining you know why. Also I worked my hardest to keep it as accurate as it could with it being inappropriate for school, therefore Ichigo isn't gonna swear although in the anime/manga he does. Toshiro is completely accurate though ;D~

Ichigo's New Leaf

"ICHIGO!! (e-che-go)" my sister Yuzu (you-zoo) cried banging on the door "Hurry up or you'll miss breakfast!" she added sternly.

"In a minute Yuzu," I replied holding my head, my lengthy fingers lacing into my neon orange hair. I looked around my pale yellow room. My desk ,next to my bed, had a note on it. 'Probably from Rukia (rue-key-a)' I thought to myself knowing it would be a sloppy written note with really bad drawings on it. I picked up the crumpled note and as I thought it was from the raven haired and purple eyed soul reaper.

The note had written upon it: "Hollow emergency!! Didn't wanna wake you up so I just left. STAY PUT ICHIGO!"

"Why do I have to stay here?! She is the one always needing ME?" I shouted as the little loin stuffed animal, Kon (cone), pulled my leg. He had a spiky brown made and a yellow face. He was annoying ever since his Mod (ma-d) soul took over my body. Rukia and I didn't wanna kill him so now he is a cheesey stuffed animal.

"Is it from Ruuukkkkiiiiaaaaa?" He whined in his loud obnoxious voice

"Yes," I replied giving him a glare. I punched his stomach and a little orange pill popped out as his stuffed form went limp.

"Kurosaki (key-row-sa-key)," a calm collect voice said as I was strangling Kon will he couldn't fight back. I turned to see the tiny grade schooler like captain whom's height

his hair spiked as usual a single strip of hair popping out then landing swiftly on his face. His turquoise eyes in his always seemingly their iced glare. His small young looking self had his arms over his chest. He was the captain of squad 10 ,and the youngest captain in history, in the soul society's 13 squads. He as usual had his uniform on a karate like uniform with a white cloak hanging loosely over his small shoulders.

"Captain Hitsugaya (hit-sue-guy-a)?" I confusedly asked and drooping the stuffed loin.

"Hollows have invaded the soul society. You are the only one that could possibly draw them there,you're the only that has one of those soulless beasts, that's still alive, inside you." the captain's voice calm and had a slight anger in the undertone.

"WHAT?!" I shouted upset that Toshiro(Toe-she-row),or Captain Hitsugaya, would blame me, "MY FAULT?! I'M JUST SUBSTITUTE!!! YOU'RE THE REAL SOUL REAPER!!!"

"Calm down and just come, Kurosaki," Hitsugaya said calmly closing his eyes in frustration.

" Whatever!!" I shouted still angry "But you owe me Toshiro."

"It's Captain Hitsugaya!" He snapped at the sudden disrespect.

'Why would he blame me? I thought he was my friend' I thought sadly and pained that the captain would say that. Toshiro opened the portal to the soul society and I popped the pill that was inside Kon in my mouth. I was now soul reapered up, as Kon likes to call it. My hair was still bright orange, my eyes still brown and still tall. But now I had on a black soul reaper uniform,which is what the squad members wear. The two of us entered the portal and we arrived The soul society was and still is a mix of old and modern day china. The slanted red roofs, old cement walls, and sliding doors. I really don't like this place much so I won't go into more detail. But the biggest thing about this massive place is the giant wall separating it from a quiet town when people who have committed no unforgivable sin

go when they die. The wall was marble and maybe 600ft high. Toshiro pointed to the massive wall and I saw the hollows climbing over and beginning to attack the spirits. Hollows are the scariest monster ever. They are basically demon forms of animals or my case an actual human formed demon. The thing to point them out is the huge hole in their chests and and masks with creepy smirks on them.

"tsk." and with that I was over the top and knew I needed to hollowfy, or become a hollow. My hair grew to my feet as my mask appeared as its human skull face with red stripes on one side. Horns erupted from each side of the mask going out wide and coming to a point together. My biceps grew widely and my uniform fell to my waist with a beastly scream my mask sunk into my fast and my whole body became skull white. A tail formed out from under my uniform and hair lifting up as the hole carved itself in my chest. My sclera turned black and my irises turned gold as the white sparkle in my disappeared. I screamed my beastly growl again as a red beam erupted from my horns disintegrating the hollows. I broke off a part of one of my horns before I lost control and was still sane. My uniform still at my waist Zangetsu (san-get-sue), my sword, appeared in my head. Its sleak pure black banki (ban-kai) making blue flames protecting myself and Toshiro from the blast. After that I don't remember or when I came to but when I woke Toshiro was at my bedside arms crossed over his chest as always. "Yamamoto (yam-o-moe-toe) says you can join my squad, Kurosaki," he said in his always calm tone,which annoyed me.

"No I don't need it. I always help save the soul society and I don't take reward because it is the right thing to do," I smiled at him. The small captain closed his eyes, meaning he was getting mad which I learned over the years.

"I've always disliked you Ichigo. But you're not have bad," he said stoutly.

"Even with a demon inside you," he added.

I grinned, "I knew you always liked me Toshiro!" and playfully punched his arm. "Even if you are a grade schooler!" I teased.

"I'm not a grade schooler!! I am just short!!" He shouted back and we both erupted into laughter. With that Ichigo was never bullied again by Toshiro or any of the other soul reapers.