Chapter 4

-: Avery's POV :-

We started boarding the plane and I gotta say Kyler having a werewolf mate really surprised me. Kyler always snapped at us and call Caleb and I names.

Those air care ladies kept starting at me and Remi. I get we are attractive but we both love our mates. And it took a lot for us both to kept them forever. Remi told me the story of what Kyler and him went through. It's a rough story and judging how Remi was dodging stuff about his past. It has to do something with wolves. At lest that's what my mind is telling me.

"Avery."

"Hmm yes Caleb?" I looked down starting at my beautiful mate.

"What do you think our pups will be like?" Caleb looked up with a soft smile. I didn't answer as soon as the plane started to move I felt uncomfortable. I hating flying ever since running away from home. I was a wander. A lone wolf. I found Caleb by attaching to my soul to his friend Adain who is currently alpha in blue moon. The pack is in Portland Oregon. Caleb was running, wandering like me but for a different reason. Zachary Tatum.

"Avery?"

"What's wrong Caleb?"

"You've been zoned out the whole time. The flights over and Kyler is bitching about leaving"

I smiled at him as we began to leave. We went to the car and Caleb fell asleep in my arms. I kissed his forehead loving how cute he was.

**********************

|| Caleb's POV ||

There was two boys. They sat in a clearing. The taller of the two laid against the tree. The smaller one looked maybe 5 or 6 with a black bunny stuff animal laying in his lap.

The taller one said something muffled and I couldn't make it into words. His dark brown hair with tinges of black fell into his deep blueish seafoam eyes. The taller boy had his large arms around the little boy protectively as he nuzzled his face in the little ones neck. The little one giggled putting his hand on the big ones shoulder. His blue brown eyes had specks of gray. He had little glasses hanging off his nose.

They kissed and that's when I realized something. They were mates. The little one had blonde hair like sand in spots but mostly a dark chocolate brown. Just like Avery and I. A perfect mix. Was the little one our child? And if so where were we? Why wasn't i protecting my son from this older boy?!

I shot awake with a gasp. My elder power didn't allow me to see the future. So why did I see that? And who was that tall boy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

So there is a sneak peek of Jasper and Tsagaru. I've already wrote a chapter with them and really wanna speed up the story. So you guys won't really see Caleb during the pregnancy and not much when the two are pups. Because this is a story between Jasper and Tsagaru not Caleb and Avery.

Thank You again for reading and I hope you stay along for this Journey. I hope to make a supernatural kinda series.