15

;p

YOUR P.O.V.
I've been in a fancy room for a while now. Its been about 1 hour since I was introduced to those high classed gens by Pink Diamond. The entire time my mind has been racing with thought and emotions. I am so scared and angry. What a weird mix. Finally, I decide to get up and explore the fancy room. Maybe it will have an exit?

I get up and wonder around the bed I was in. It was a HUGE bed! Able to fit, like, 5 people! Shoulder to shoulder of course. Not finding much there, I look threw the unusually tall drawers. Most was filled with shirts and pants, nothing suspicious. There was a pretty big mirror here, but I had no interest in it. There was a lot of high tech-y devices on the wall, but I was much to short to get to anything. It was so weird how everything is so much taller and BIGGER than normal. It was like I was Alice and drank from a "drink me" bottle, causing me to shrink. He he, all I would need than is a "eat me" treat to fix this! That's when my stomach growl with agreement. I pat my stomach. "Oh yea, I haven't eaten." I finally remembered. I then went to the door with normal lock on it. Sadly, it was far to up for me to grab. I growled at it in frustration, until I noticed people talking outside the door. Those must be the gems to make sure I don't escape again... Pink Diamond was starting to think ahead. Suddenly, the voices outside stopped talking. I leaned my ear a bit in to hear what happened. "My Diamond." They said in unison. OH GOD IT'S PINK DIAMOND!

I run to underneath the bed, crawling until I was deep inside. Underneath, I could see the door open and to pink boots come in right before the door closed. The boots walked around a bit, before stopping at the foot of the bed. "Y/N! Where aarree yyooouuu~" she called out. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't hear. She waited a moment and put her hands on her hips. "Sigh, come on Y/N, don't you want to hang out?" She asked again. I didn't reply. I saw that she gave up and walked toward the door. It was funny, I didn't see her feet, but I could hear the door opening, and slamming closed. I waited for a bit in silence, then let out a huge sigh. She was finally gone! I poked my head out just in time to see two pink hands reach for me. "AH!" I yelled while the hands pick me up under my shoulders. "There you were Y/N! That was mean for you to hide from me!" She says. She cradled me like a big baby. "We, its pretty mean for you to KIDNAP ME!" I snapped back. She stopped and looked at me with a glare of no emotion. She suddenly she put me on the bed and she put her two arms around me, towering above me. She was tall and intimidating, her gaze still emotionless. "You're mine." Was all she said.

*WARNING! ITS GETTING A BIT STEAMY*

I was starting to get worried as her eyes gazed around my body. Her expression she usually puts on in front of me comes back. "My! You truly are the nicest human I've seen~" she purrs. I growled at her. She tried to kiss me, but I was able to avoid it by moving me head, only for her kiss to land on my neck. She got up for a second, confused, but then got an idea, and continued the unwanted kissing. She kissed and lightly bit all over my neck. "S-Stop!" I sayed. She didn't stop. She kissed all over my neck, nibbling at a spot that drives me crazy. "hA! N-No more!" I Yipped. She was starting to go for my collarbone. I was hot from aggravation...I hoped. Suddenly, she stopped and got up. She stared at me. My eyes were half lidded, but I was still able to put my best aggravated face at the moment.

Pink Diamond chuckled and laid next to me, putting an arm on top of me, once again stopping me from moving, but I still struggled. Damn heavy arms. "Y/N, I only want what's best for you. You are a beautiful human that I would love to be with, and I now what's best for you, even if you don't. I'm what's best for you. A Diamond, being here with a HUMAN!" She gives a small chuckle and faces me. "Y/N, you should feel grateful! Imagine all the things we can do together~" she purrs as she puts me underneath her chin. "You're a beauty, Y/N. I want you, Y/N. I love you, Y/N." She squeezes me against her. Her words seem to some how calm me, even in a moment like this. I am disgusted with myself. My brain wanted to fight, but my body grew heavier, as if i was drugged. I hated it. I hated her.