12

Wow guys! We've grown so much! Over 1.70K views! I love you guys! Also, I bet many of you guys don't read this part so...if you guys wanna see Jasper's "dream" she had, comment here and I might post it. > u Also, this is a filler chapter because I accidentally published last chapter a day early, my bad, and that's why this chapter is SUPER LONG!

Your P.O.V.
SSSSSSSSSSS

I wake up to the sound and smell of bacon. My eyes were still closed, so I laid there for a bit enjoying it. I then heard a loud CRASH! I snapped my eyes open only to be greeted by another pair of yellow ones.

"sCREAM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and jumped up. I see that it was Jasper that was VERY close to me and was...staring at me. Jasper looked up at me and laughed a bit,"Did you just say scream instead of actually screaming?" I folded my arms. "Yes! You gotta problem with that? I'll fight you mATE!" Jasper laughs at me again. "Naw, just thought it was cute!" I suddenly felt heated with embarrassment.

"Yo Y/N! Come here! I've gotta tell you something!" I heard Amethyst practically yell. "Hmm, what?" I asked, coming up. Amethyst leaned very close in my ear. "OK, so you know how whenever Pearl dreams, you can see it like a cool movie?" I nod in response. "OK, so I woke up to some 'noises' and it was coming from Jasper. When I looked I saw..." She pauses for dramatic effect. "She was having a...wet drea-" Jasper suddenly grabbed Amethyst from the couch up into the air. "WELL HEY AMETHYST WANNA GET SOME FOOD AHAHA!" Jasper then starts making a beeline to the kitchen.

I was a bit stunned because of how fast she left, but the smell of waffles then brought me back to reality. I headed for the kitchen and saw Pearl making some waffles. "Hey P. How ya doing?" Pearl replies, "I've been doing well. I woke up early to make some pancakes for everyone, especially you, Y/N. You humans need to eat, you know!" I rolled my eyes. "I know." Pearl places some waffles and bacon on a plate and hands it to me. "Here you go Y/N. Enjoy!" I thank Pearl and head for the dinning table.

I see Amethyst shoveling food in her mouth, Jasper drinking the syrup, Sapphire casually eating and Ruby being grossed out by food. "Well, I guess you really don't like food, huh?" I asked Ruby. Ruby lightly punched my arm,"Na, I like grapes and Hot Cheetos. Its just, I don't feel like eating sticky organic stuff today." She says with a slight but noticeable shiver.

Jasper let's go of the now empty syrup bottle, turns to me. It looked like she was about to speak, but noticed something. She then wiped of sweat of my forehead. "Is it hot for you?" I nod. "Can you NOT feel the heat? Its SUPER hot today. It's, like, a BILLION degrees today!" Pearl then walks in to the room with extra waffles. "Its actually 103 Fahrenheit today. And also, most gems can't feel heat and cold as easily as humans." I gave a small laugh. "Makes sense, but we should do something, still, in this hot weather! Like...uh..." Amethyst then cuts in, "we should go to the beach!" Ruby laughs,"What is this, a filler episode in an anime?" "Shut it, hot head!" Said Amethyst. I then butt in,"Actually, that sounds great! We should go! I could just wear my big shirt and gym shorts as a bathing suit!" Sapphire nodes her head. "Then we should go!" Everyone gave their scattered OK's and we all got on a warp pad to head to the beach.