1

Hi! I'm Kree. I'm new to this, uh, fanfic thing. Since I didn't know what to do, I decided to write one about my FAVORITE character in Steven Universe, Jasper! I know I'm not the only one that loves her! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Your POV

RIIING RIIING RIIIN-

I smash the button for my alarm. I grunt 'K I L L  M E'  I think as I realise I have to go to school. What was my school? Diamonds Highschool For Gifted Gems. It is the hardest highschool to go in. And guess what, I GOT IN! Oh, just in case you're wondering, no, I'm not a gem. I am, in fact, the first human student.

How did I get in? By my intelligence! I got the highest score in the acceptance test we must take in order to get in. No Peridot could beat me!

BANG BANG
"KNOCK KNOCK MOTHER FUCKER!" it's Amethyst. I got up and opened the door. "What??" I gave her a death stare. "We gotta go to school!" She nearly yelled. "Jesus, OK, let me just get ready." I quickly put some clothes on as Amethyst plays some games. "I can't wait for you to go! We are gonna be soooo popular!!" Amethyst said.

Now, I know what you're wondering, how did SHE get in? Well, I don't know...she never told me....JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP!

"OK! Let's go." I said, heading out. "LETS GO FUCKERRR" Amethyst screamed. "Can you stop cursing??" I said. "Maybe you should lighten up! I've never heard you curse anyways!" She said pulling my arm towards the bus stop. " 'Cuz I don't like cursing." I scoffed.

I see Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire. "HEY GUYS!" I yelled to them! They all said their hellos. "Wow, not fused today?" I said to Ruby and Sapphire. Ruby looks up. "It was very cold so we unfused and now Sapphire won't let me go." I notice that Sapphire was hugging Ruby to keep warm. "That's pretty smart" I said and high fived Sapphire. They got in by being one of the best fusions in the school.

I go to Pearl next. Amethyst and Pearl where chatting up a storm. "Lol, love birds, woops, I mean bird and gem." I winked at Pearl. Pearl sqwakes, Amethyst laughs up a storm. Pearl got in by being very smart, she taught me a lot of the things I didn't know much, and vice-versa!

I see the bus squeaks to a stop. We all get in, and it was STUFFED! Ruby and Sapphire sat together, Pearl and Amethyst sat together, and I got a whole seat, but I was across Peridot, so we talked and talked. Peridot got in by being great with tools and "meep morps." She sat next to Lapis. Lapis got in by....well, I haven't asked yet.

After a while, we got to the last stop before we go to school, and only one comes in. Everyone goes quite. Then, small chatters started. I couldn't make much all I heard was "the....one...huge..." I was so confused, until the gem came closer to my seat. I quickly realised that the last seat left was next to me. I hoped she wouldn't notice until I heard Peridot say "Hi Jasper!!" I have her look of fear. Jasper. She was the "perfect gem." She was the strongest known gem.

She looks at Peridot and then, looks at me. She...kind of stares, but I guess that was a sign to scoot over. She walks over and sits next to me. The bus ride was silent. I decided to get my drawing book and doodle a bit. I got lost in my own little world until, I felt someone staring. I didn't pay attention and continue on. Finally, the bus ended and I packed up my stuff. I dropped my notebook. I go to pick it up, but Jasper tries to get it as well. We hold hands. She quickly removes her hand. Silence. She then hands the book back. "Be carful, twerp." She said and left.

I met up with everyone at the front of school. "DID YOU DIE???" Amethyst yelled. I gave her a look and Pearl smacked the back of her head. I notice Garnet. "Garnet, why didn't you fuse??? I didn't want her to sit next to me! She probably hates humans!!!" I said. She does a quick giggle. "You don't have to worry, plus, she defiantly hates me more that you." I grunt. 'Why did she laugh?? My pain isn't funny!' We start to look up, we see a giant school ahead of us.