"You gave this to Noah yesterday night, Angel", Drake said listening to my unsaid questions.

I felt nostalgic listening to my old name, which he used to call me. Although he used to call me black angel but still it doesn't matter that much. As long as he's calling me Angel, not a black one. God, what am I thinking now? Period.

After putting that bracelet in my hand, he locked it with the key of the chain, he had with him. My eyes welled up and my throat was dry. I couldn't found words to speak. I felt guilty but good both at same time. I never knew he would keep this key chain with him till now. I forced Drake to buy it for me as a gift for helping him in passing his test and it came in pair. I kept the bracelet and he kept the chain, which I anyway forced him to keep with him. But, I always thought that he would threw it the moment he'll be alone.

"You still had it", I asked with welled up eyes.

"I never threw it anyway but yes, I've everything which is related to you with me yet", he said.

"I.. I don't know what to say", I said with a chukle, laughing at the situation. My life is a joke!!

"Don't say anything then. I won't ask you why you did what you did. I won't ask why you ran away from me, I won't ask anything until and unless you're comfortable with but this time I won't let you run away from me", he said and kissed my forehead.

Our small cozy moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked at Drake and he passed me a smile.

"Let's go out to attend the marriage", Drake said and I nodded. I glanced once again at the bracelet and walked with him towards the door.

Strange, but I'm feeling so good and my heart is just feeling so light after talking to Drake. How can he lift my mood so easily? Wierd!

"Hey, everyone is waiting for you", Noah said as soon as Drake opened the door.

"Yeah let's go", Drake said and I saw Noah's eyes landed on the bracelet in my hand.

"Come fast", he said looking at Drake and gave me a small nod and left.

"He knew everything about you", Drake said looking at me and I felt bad.

"He must've hated me for lying to him", I said and he nodded.

"Noah is a reserved person Eva. It's so hard to learn what is going inside his brain and heart. He's hard to understand", Drake said with a sigh.

 He's hard to understand", Drake said with a sigh