"There was a girl in my college, very friendly but introvert in front of strangers. But she had a great habit, a habit of helping others out without even their permission. She was persistent about her this bad and good habit and even go to extreme to help others out. She's a pure soul", he said and I tried to show myself calm.

"One day she knocked door of my life too and barged inside my life without my permission, that's what she's, way too stubborn. She insisted on helping me out in every small things in which I fail, much to my unliking", he chukled and a small smile tug to my lips.

I remember, how he used to ran away from me whenever he used to see me from a distance. Drake used to dislike me during college times because I was so clingy to him. He always asked me to leave him alone but I didn't listened to him ever. I always had a soft corner for him inside my heart. I never realised that I was such an imbecile that time but then everyone is crazy during their teenage. I'm mature now!!

"But later, I started liking her company. I realised that she was the light of my darkness, a small hope for me that the world still have good people amongst the evils and she trusted me that time when even I can't trust myself. So, I decided to confront my feelings to her", he said with a longing in his eyes and my breath hitched inside my throat.

I remained silent so he again continued. He said, "I wanted to tell her so badly about what she meant for me but before I could express my feelings for her, she left!!. Where? I don't know. I tried and tried really badly to find her out but then one day I found out that I had lost her forever. Her news of being dead one day came in form of a torrento at my door step and destroyed my small beautiful world which revolves around her making me a refugee", his eyes were boring into mine intensely making sweat run down my spine. I could see him struggling through the words.

My breath was become uneven because I never knew that Drake was having feelings for me and now when he's confessing them to me, I knew that he recognised me. But I don't know what to say to him when he'll ask me the reason of being in disguise. But how can he love me? We shared a bond of Tom and Jerry always and he always pushed me away from him, Always!!

"Why are you telling this to me?", I asked trying to show that I don't even know what he's talking about but my stammering proved my white lie.

He smiled and said, "Because I've found her. I've not lost her. All this time she was with me but I can't recognise her. My heart witnessed her presence but my mind rebels it and I always ended up in state of deliemma. But as now I've found her, I won't let her go". His voice was full of determination.

"Who is she?", I asked the most stupid question ever.

He smiled and said, "You know Eva there's a famous saying that the 'One loves hearing lies when they actually know the truth', haven't​ you ever read this line?". He came and sat next to me, very very close.

"We're getting late, we should go", I said immediately getting up from my seat nervously and he too stood up.

I turned around to make a move out of this room who is suffocating me with the ropes of truth being tied to my heart, making my heart heavy because of stones of guilt and despair.

"I'm not done yet", he said and I turned to face him but ended up looking at his feet.

He walked towards me and I took a step back with his each step towards me but my back of leg touched the couch behind and I decided to face the situation. He holds my hand and then took out a bracelet from his pants pocket. My eyes widened seeing the bracelet which I always kept with me.

Miss Stranger जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें