Food Food Food and More Food.

"Welcome back, Ms. Weeks." Alison says as soon as I walk into the receptionist area.

"Hi Alison, how have you been? And you keep forgetting, call me Kristen." I smile warmly at her.

It's weird how comfortable I am now that my memories are back. I feel like I should be awkward with everyone. Like I should be wary of everything anyone does to me. Am I sure that I know these people? That they won't hurt me?

"Sorry Ms- ah, I mean Kristen." Alison interrupts my inner thoughts, and smiles warmly at me. "I keep forgetting to ask you. Do you have any family here in the city? I'd love to have you over for dinner sometime."

"No." I shake my head sadly, halfheartedly smiling. "But I'd love to come over, if the invite is still there. I'd also like to have you over sometime as well."

"Of course the invite is still on the table, sweetie. Does Thursday sound okay?"

"It sounds wonderful." I accept, and smile awkwardly. "But I kinda have to go to the office now, I don't want to be late."

"Ok, dear. Have a good day."

"Thank you, you too."

Walking to my office, I feel a bit of a headache coming on, and my head start to spin. I need to get to my desk. Now. I speed my feet up a bit, and get to my office fairly quickly. Opening the door, I fall through, and rush to the other side of my desk to sit down. Reaching into my top drawer, I pull out my little blue pack, and open it up. I turn over it over in my hands, and push a tablet through. I reach down, and pull my water bottle out of my purse, and open it up. Tossing the pill into my mouth, I take a quick swallow, feeling the pill go down my throat.

"Skipped breakfast?" A deep voice asks from the doorway.

Looking up, I see Isaiah leaning against my doorframe. He's wearing a tailored black suit, a white button up shirt with a crisp ironed collar, a black tie, and shiny black shoes. He's so handsome, but it's really strange to see him in anything other than casual clothes and tennis shoes or boots.

"Uh, y-yeah." I stutter, realizing that I've been staring at him and not saying anything to him for a while.

Isaiah gives me a disapproving look. "You know how I feel about you not eating."

"Actually," I start, scrunching my eyebrows. "I don't. You've never said anything about it to me before."

"Well...I thought I made myself perfectly clear on the plane when I loaded you up with carbs." He smirks, sauntering into the room and sitting in one of the chairs in front of my desk. "Don't skip a meal- even a snack- again. Okay?"

"What are you, my master?" I tease, smiling at him through my eyelashes.

"No. But I can be your Dom anytime." He winks at me.

My face suffuses with heat and my eyes widen in shock, and I watch as his face takes on a pleased quality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a crinkling sound, and look up to see Alison walking through my door with several grocery bags, and three brown bags in her hands. I give her a confused look, and she smiles as if she knows a secret.

"Mr. Sage asked me to go get some lunch for us, as well as stock up on some things for the office." She explains, walking forward to set a brown bag on my desk, and all of the grocery bags on the floor beside it. "I got you a crispy chicken sandwhich with mayo, tomatoes, and lettuce...I hope that's okay. I also got you some fries, with no salt."