New BFF

WARNING!!!!!:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE USED IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU AREN'T OLD ENOUGH, OR MATURE ENOUGH TO READ THIS, PLEASE DO NOT.

~Two Weeks Later~

"Come here." Mr. Sage says through my phone.

"Yes, sir."

Walking into his office, I am again taken aback by his glorious looks. I mean, it should be a sin for a man to look so good. His dark ruffled hair making me think that he had just run his hands through it. His dark brown eyes staring at me, almost as if he was looking in to my soul. His lightly chapped pink lips, the most kissable lips I'd ever seen. His broad, muscled shoulders covered by his dark blue suit jacket, paired with a white button up shirt, and a slightly crooked blue tie.

"-Understand?" He says, cocking an eyebrow.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I ask, shaking my head of my not so business-like thoughts. "I'm sorry, I-"

"Listen, I know that I'm not the most unattractive man in the universe, and I understand that I am also the boss of the entire company, but you cannot behave so unprofessionally. You are my executive assistant, and I can't have you fantasizing instead of doing what I ask of you." He says, causing me to become completely mortified.

"Yes sir, I understand sir."

"Good-"

"But," I interrupt. "If you ever treat me so disrespectfully again, I will quit faster than you can sell a quart of oil." I promise, staring him right in the eye, clearly seeing his shock. "Now, if you don't mind, please send me your instructions in an email, and I will gladly have whatever you need me to do by your deadline. Thank you."

Turning around and walking away, I try to swallow my tears, but it doesn't happen. I fall apart faster than my parent's marriage. Running to the bathroom that I share with him, I run to the toilet, and throw up my measly breakfast. Feeling hands pulling my hair back behind my head, I am confused but immediately dismiss it, as more of my stomach makes its way out of my mouth.

When I am finished hurling, I turn around and try to head to the sink to wash my mouth out, but am stopped by hands around my waist, pulling me into a strong, firm chest. Looking up, I see that it is Mr. Sage. I immediately pull back and try to leave, but he steps in front of me.

"Excuse me, sir." I spit out.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

Looking up into his eyes, I see the last thing that I expect to see from him- concern.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Why were you crying?"

"I don't think that that is any of your concern. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." I say, pushing him out of the way, and opening the door. Before I am fully out though, I stop.

"Thank you." I whisper, not sure if he heard me or not, but not willing to repeat myself.

The door shuts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean he held your hair back?" Chelle asks me, looking at me with furrowed brows.

"I mean, as I was puking my life into that toilet, he kneeled behind me, and made sure that my hair didn't get completely covered in barf." I say, lifting up a piece of my long blonde hair, and moving in front of my mouth to prove my point.

"Hmmm," She murmurs.

"Hmmm?" She nods. "Hmmm, what?"

"I'm thinking. Why would he do that for you? Was he already in there?"