Evan laughs. "Hi, I'm..."

Yasmin cuts him off. "You're Evan Wilson the movie star. What are you doing here?"

"He's with me, Yas." I show her the engagement ring. "The rumours are true about me. That's why I didn't come to work last week I had things I needed to do with my fiancé."

She nudges my shoulder. "I gotcha." She winks at me.

"I hope everyone is ready to start the shoot. I don't have all day to waste in this office. It's a beautiful day outside and I want to be out there soaking up the sun." Xanthe walks around the corner. She's wearing a cream coloured fur coat and she has a designer pair of sunglasses on. She waves her hand in the air and demands a coffee.

People scatter away from her.

Xanthe stops in front of us. She places her sunglasses on her head. "Someone brought me a treat." She walks around Evan and he clears his throat.

"Xanthe," I say. She looks at me. "He's with me." I show her the ring on my finger.

She walks over to me and takes my hand in hers. She whistles. "That's a gorgeous ring. You've got good taste Mr Wilson. I wish I could say the same about the clothes you wear." She starts walking down the hall.

"Xanthe?"

"Yeah, how's the men's line coming?"

Xanthe turns towards me. "I have a few designs. All I need is a model." She licks her lips and looks at Evan.

A smile spreads across my face. "You can use Evan. I don't want him in my way while I do the photoshoot." Evan starts to walk past me. "If your not done in an hour I'm coming for you."

Evan kisses the top of my head. "Alright," he follows Xanthe to her office.

Yasmin and I make our way to the studio. When we get there I see the models dressed and waiting for me.

I pick up my camera and start taking photos of the male models.

Evan won't be happy when he sees this.

I move around the room taking photos of the men at different angles as well as telling them to pose different ways.

An hour passes and the shoot for the new Butler line is done.

Evan walks into the room wearing a suit. He looks totally gorgeous in it. "What do you think, Ari?"

"You look unbelievable." I point to the centre of the room. "Stand there and pose?"

Evan places his index finger on his face and he taps it and then he slowly gets comfortable with posing for the camera. He waves me over.

I give the camera to Yasmin and she starts taking photos of us. I place on hand on his shoulder and he grabs one of my legs and places it at his hip.

In another one he leans forward and places his lips close to mine, making it look like we're kissing.

Evan lifts me up and spins us around.

Xanthe walks towards us. "You two are cute together." She places her hand on Evan's arm. "When you two go to a movie premier I want the both of you to wear Butler Formal Wear."

"I wouldn't dream of wearing anything else."

Evan nods. "Could I give you a few suggestions with your suits?"

Xanthe looks at me. "Do you mind if I borrow him for a bit?"

"Go ahead. He's the type of guy to help you out."

Xanthe and Evan walk away.

Yasmin touches my arm. "Are you alright with them being in the same room?"

"I trust him."

She whispers. "Evan and you both need to work on convincing people that you two are in love. From where I'm standing I can tell it's fake. My sister on the other hand is easy to fool. If you want to talk I will be here for you." She walk out of the studio.

I start packing up the equipment.

Evan walks over to me half an hour later. He has lipstick on his lips and he looks at me. "It meant nothing."

Who is he trying to convince? Him or me.

I take his hand. "We need to act more convincing, Evan. There won't be anymore meeting my work colleagues and kissing them. You will have to be careful when your on the film set as well. I won't have my fiancé cheating on me." I walk away from him.

Yasmin gives me the thumbs up as I pass her.

At least I know that I'm heading in the right direction with this engagement, even though it's all fake.

***