Team Camila, We Won!

Start from the beginning

I notice how Shawn's expression suddenly changed. Furrowed eyebrows and crumpled face, "You're...living with her?"

"About that...I'm really planning to tell you about it."

Shawn stand up from his seat, feeling irritated so I have no choice but to pull away from him, "Why?! Why do you need to live with her?! I mean, was that even necessary?! Or you already like her that's why?!"

This time, it's my turn to furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden change of tone and attitude of Shawn, "Why are you thinking that I like her? Isn't it clear that you're the only guy I love?"

"Is she laying a finger on you?! Does she touch you at night?! Cause I swear Camila, I will kill her!"

"No! No, I mean, she always pull a prank on me and it's really stressing me out, that's what I mean. Also, Lauren never touch me the way you're thinking right now."

A moment of silence surround us as Shawn stare at me for about a minute before he speak again, breaking the silence. "And?"

"And?" I answered him with a question as well, feeling confused.

"I mean, is that all?" This time, his voice is more calm and relax than awhile ago.

"Yeah. I mean, is there something more?"

"I don't know. Is there?"

"Shawn, what's the problem?"

"This isn't going to work out, Camila."

"What do you mean? Are you telling me to stop...whatever that's been going on between us?"

"If there's nothing more to it then why did you let her kiss you, Camila? Why?!"

One minute we were giggling and now he's acting up like this.

"I never let her kiss me, Shawn! It just happened. Besides, those are meaningless kiss so what's your problem?"

"My problem is I'm jealous, Camila! I'm fucking jealous to think that she can kiss you anytime she want! I'm fucking jealous to think that everybody thinks you're her wife and I'm your friend! I'm fucking pissed that you two can go out freely while we're here, dating secretly! And I'm angry because you're living, breathing the same air and worst, sleeping in one room! Do you know how much it hurts me?! You're so close to me and yet, I feel like you're a hundred thousand miles away from me."

Instead of arguing with him, I walk towards his direction and hug him to calm him down, "I'm so sorry. Once the deal is over, we don't have to see each other secretly. Don't be mad now, please? I don't want us to be like this." I reach for his hand and intertwined mine against his, "I want us to work out. I badly want this to work."

Shawn took a sighed before he pulled me in for a tight hug, "Me too. I want us to work out. I'm so sorry for acting up. I'm just scared."

I pulled away, enough for me to meet his gaze, "Scared of what? That you're going to lose me? Never! I love you, Shawn."

Shawn nodd his head with a timid smile, "I love you too, Camila. I don't know what will I do if I ever lose you."

I flash a warm smile to assure Shawn that he will never lose me before I pulled him in for a hug once again.

Oh god! Remind me to never mention Lauren's name in front of him ever again.