Chapter 62: Buffed out rage

Start from the beginning

Trunks: Get to the point!

Cella: All right, kiddo, tell me. What do you know about time travel?

Trunks: Less than I should.

Cella: Well, how do you suppose I got here?

Trunks: Well, my time machine, obviously.

Cella: Yeah-huh. And how do you think I got said time machine?

Trunks: ...I don't wanna answer that.

Cella: Here's the thing: multiverse theory's a bitch.

(Boy, won't she be wrong).

Cella: Fact is, you...or at least, another you...traveled to the past, saved the world, came back to your future, and finally defeated the Androids! Congratulations, son! You won!

Trunks: But, wait. Then when did you....?

(Flashback).

Cell's timeline with Trunks in that timeline preparing to go back to the past in his time machine.

Cella: So you decided to celebrate! Head back to the past, get your hair ruffled, and finally get that thumbs-up from daddy dearest! But you made one fatal mistake... You took away what was mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit in your time machine, so I had to revert to my larval state, made the trip to a year before you showed up, burrowed underground for four years, and, well...the rest is history!

Trunks: Then... You're here...

Cella: Because of you! But please, don't beat yourself up. You're just a child playing hero...complete with spandex.

Trunks: And you are just another mistake that I have to correct!

Trunks powered up once more, bulking up his muscles again, and then rushed forward, landing a punch on Cella. However, she managed to rebound herself on a wall and appeared behind Trunks to kick him away. Trunks stops himself in midair and proceeds to dash up behind Cella and kicked her in the back. Trunks then flew down in front of the direction Cella was flying and punched her away. Trunks and Cella then proceeded to engage blows with each other before they both fell back.

Cella: I'm impressed! Behind all that angst and ridiculous, there's a real fighter!

Trunks: And behind all that insufferable smarm is a dead man!

Cella: Trunks...you couldn't fatom the amount of dead men behind me.

Cella and Trunks powered up and locked arms with each other, with their hands electrifying with power in the center.

Android 16: Go, unreasonably buff bird!

Cella headbutted Trunks in the face and then kicked him downward. Fortunately, Trunks stopped himself in midair and returned the favor by headbutting Cella and pummeled her around for a bit and then fired a ki blast that sent Cella to the ground and hit a cliffside. As Cella got up while Trunks was hovering above her.

Trunks: Now, that might not have done a lot of damage, but damn did it feel good!

Cella: Oh ho ho! Am I sensing an iota of pride? Guess the apple doesn't fall far if you shake the tree hard enough!

Trunks: That snark isn't going to save you while I'm taking you apart. If you haven't noticed, I've literally got you against the wall!

Cella: And don't think I don't appreciate the effort. By a wide margin, you're packing more of a wallop than mommy ever did! However... you will never, ever defeat me with that form.

Trunks: what are you talking about?

Cella: You may have gotten stronger in that form but here's the only little problem, it merely slowed down your speed in this whole thing. In other words, You can't hit me.

Trunks: Then what do you call the last five minutes?!

Cella: ...Pity.

Trunks: RRGH!

Android 16: Trunks, do not worry. She is just playing you.

Trunks charged to attack Cella, who laughed and easily dodged all his atatcks.

Android 16: Correction: she's been playing you.

Trunks tried to punch Cella once more, but she merely dodged it and landed on the ground.

Trunks: RRGH! Why?! How?!

PERFECT CELL: Because you're green!

TRUNKS: ...Wait, you mean--?

Cella: No, not like me, you idiot. As in, you're a novice, an amateur. You're surrounded by fighters who have seen more action in a week than you've seen in your entire life! Hell, at your age, Goka had defeated an entire army, several demons, and sent a rabbit to the moon!

Trunks : Did... Did you make that last one up?

Cella: And the worst part of it is, that form isn't even new. Watch.

Cella bulked up just like Trunks did and imitated him in a whiny voice.

Cella: Look at me, I'm Trunks! Please love me, Mooom!

She changed back to normal.

Cella: See? Anyone can do it.

Trunks: ...That's a terrible impression.

Android 16: But not inaccurate!

TRUNKS: Why are you still here?!

Cella: For God's sake, I bet even your mother can do it...she's just not stupid enough to try! And as we've seen today, that threshold is vast. Now, how 'bout you come on down, stop using that useless form, and quit wasting everyone's time.

Trunks powered down to his normal state and slowly descended down to the ground.

Cella: Jeez, I can't tell which is more shattered. Your mother's body or your spirit.

Trunks: Just get it over with and kill me already.

Cella: Whoa, and spirit it is! Seriously, bucko, way to bring down the mood.

Trunks: Is this all just a game to you?!

Cella: A game? Hardly. If this were a game, I'd be having fun...or killing Goka. Now that sounds like a good time!

Android 16: That still doesn't make us friends!

Cella: I'M TRYING, 16!

Trunks: Fine, go ahead! Fight Goka. But when she wins, and when you die, nobody is going to remember you!

Cella: ...Huh. All right, change of plans! Turn that frown upside down, boy scout. You're not dying... today!

Trunks: What in the...Why?!

Cella: Careful, junior, don't want that gift horse to bite you! You've just given me an idea, is all. What would I accomplish killing you here? No... The whole world needs to see what it's created.

Trunks: Oh, what the hell are you planning now?!

Cella: My revolution. Go take care of your Mommy. And make sure to check the news!

She flew off.

Android 16: What channel?

(Meanwhile).

Vegeta was starting to wake and looked around.

Vegeta: ugh, where the hell am I? Where's Cella?!

Krillin: she whipped your ass badly.

Vegeta: I can't believe it.........I've gotten so strong And yet.

Krillin: but trunks did want me to give you this Senzu bean.

That's when they saw someone land on the ground near them and made it Crack a bit. The dust showed a pissed off you.

Krillin: on second thought, you might want to wait on that.

A/N: probably a good idea.