[13(reasons why)]:: clay jensen

requested by @shawnspoutine

"i saw my reflectioni fell on my kneesi threw my possessions onto the streetnow they're asking us questions to things we don't knowshow your burning lover that you gotta let go"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"i saw my reflection
i fell on my knees
i threw my possessions onto the street
now they're asking us questions
to things we don't know
show your burning lover that you gotta let go"

"i love this song! let's dance!"
i shouted, grabbing clay's hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

once we reached the center of dancing students, clay yells "i can't dance!"

"neither can i! and neither can anybody else here!"
i called out, laughing.

"what kind of dance do we do to this song?"

i listened and realized this was kinda a slow song. "slow dance."

he gulped and put his hands on my waist, i wrapped mine around his neck. both of our arms were stiff and we didn't look into each other's eyes.

i stared at his lips instead. a small smile tugged at my own when he licked his lips. "jensen,"
i started. "can i kiss you?"

instead of actually answering me, he slowly leaned in and put his lips on mine, only for a short time.

i grinned at him, he smiled back.

the song stopped and the music went back to upbeat dancing songs. clay grabbed my hand and twirled me around as i laughed.

we danced our way over to the bleachers, near the window. "the sky looks real nice tonight,"
i said, glancing out the window as we jumped up and down and flailed our arms.

clay looked out too. "it does." he paused in thought, "we could go back to my place, and look at the stars."

i smiled and stopped dancing. "sure. that sounds fun."

after a long walk in heals,
we reached clay's home. my fingers were intertwined with his, as he unlocked the front door with his other.

once we were inside i noticed that his parents weren't home. he lead me up to his bedroom and opened the window.
"what are you doing?"
i asked as he put one leg out.

"well, we're going to look at the stars, aren't we?"
he finished climbing out and reached out for my hand.

i kicked off my shoes before following him. we were sitting on a ledge of roof outside of his window, our feet hanging off the edge.

"look,"
clay pointed towards the sky. "there's—"

"andromeda,"
i cut him off. "sorry, that my favorite constellation."

"i like the little dipper, it's simple. ya know?"

i smiled. "yeah. i like that one too."

we leaned in again. but this kiss was more passionate. i licked his bottom lip for entrance, he allowed and our tongues started wrestling.

i tugged on his hair as his hands rubbed up and down my waist. we pulled away for breath, both of us smiling like idiots. "do you uh... wanna spend the night?"
he asked.

my smile somehow grew wider, "sure thing, jensen."

a/n: i hope you like it. i enjoyed writing it. sorry for the late update, i've been busy lately.
thank you all so much for 15k read like seriously
vote+comment
i love when you guys comment, whether it's encouragement, requests, or even criticism.
love you all.
(btw the song at the beginning is Put It Together by Langhorne Slim & The Law. this song is awesome and will probably be played at my wedding)