[8]:: clay jensen

a/n: this is before hannah is dead, and the party in this imagine wasn't in the show.

"this has got to be the shittiest idea ever," i mumble to myself as i rode up to the yard of zach dempsey

fellow students of liberty high were scattered in the front yard, but most were in the house, and that's where i decided to look for my friends.

when i walked in the jocks saw me and started chanting my name. i rolled my eyes but waved to them anyways.

"(yn), hey! didn't know you'd be here tonight!" justin said excitedly, bringing me in for a hug.

"hey, jus. han forced me to come last minute," i chuckled.

"oh, and i'm sure you agreeing has nothing to do with the fact she got clay jensen to come, too," justin said with a smirk, nudging my shoulder.

"shut up! clay is my friend!"

"soon to be boyfriend," justin corrected.

"i wish," i mumbled, looking around for hannah.

"ah hah! don't think i didn't hear that!"

"justin, just help me find clay and hannah please," i whined.

"aw, you don't wanna hang out with me any more?" he pouted out his bottom lip like a baby.

"didn't you say you were going to ask out jessica davis?" i asked, trying to get the topic off of my pathetic love life, and onto my friend's pathetic love life.

"yeah right! i'll need a couple beers before i can do that," he chuckled.

i finally spotted my two best friends coming this way. "ooh, here he comes," justin continued to tease.

clay and hannah laughed as they weaved in between dancing bodies. "i swear, if you embarrass me i will rip off your knee caps and use them as coasters," i threatened, pointing a finger in his face.

"alright, crazy." he took a step back.
"i'll be beer ponging if you need me." he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

i sighed. "don't get too wasted. love ya!" i shouted as he walked off.

"love you, too!" he screamed back louder than he needed to.

i laughed as hannah and clay finally made it over to me.