[9]:: tony padilla

requested by @_true_

my knee bounced nervously as i waited for my boyfriend to arrive

my knee bounced nervously as i waited for my boyfriend to arrive. i had set the table and the food was ready, but i wasn't worried about tony. no, i was worried about what my parents would think of him.

the doorbell rang and i sprang up. "i'll get it!" i yelled as ran for the door. when i opened it i saw my handsome boyfriend standing there dressed quite dashingly, with two bouquets of flowers.

"aw, baby," i said as he handed me the bouquet of my favorite flowers. "so cliche, but so romantic." i pecked him on the lips.

"well, i love you babe. and i can be romantic," tony said, smiling goofily.

"trust me, i know," i smirked before pecking his lips again. i grabbed him by the tie and pulled him into the house. "tony is here!" i shouted as he took hung up his jacket.

we walked into the dinning room where the food was ready. my mom came in to see him. "tony, i'm so happy to finally meet you!" she squealed.

"you too, ma'am. these are for you," he handed her the second bouquet. "i didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, so i went with lilies."

"oh, they are gorgeous. thank you," she said. "i'm gonna put them in some water." she grabbed mine too and i shouted for my father.

he soon walked in and looked at tony almost threateningly. "hello, sir. it's nice to meet you," tony extended his hand.

"uh huh," my father replied rudely.

"dad," i warned lowly.

"nice to meet you too, son," he said gruffly.

"vitto, could i have some help real quick?" my mom shouted.

"coming mom," i called back, giving tony's hand a squeeze before walking into the kitchen. "what do you need?"

"shh!" she put her ear up against the wall to hear what tony and my dad were talking about, she looked at me and waved me over. i sighed and did the same.

"tha—" tony started, but he was cut off.

"just know this, son. if you hurt vitto, i will hurt you a lot worse," threatened my father.

i moved to go back out there to tell him off, but tony's voice stopped me. "sir, all do respect, there are more than a handful of reasons why that won't happen. one of them being i love your daughter very much, and i would rather my car be destroyed than her to be hurt by me. or anyone."

"aw!" my mom squealed as quietly as she could. i smiled hugely, placing my hand on my heart.

"vitto told me about you mustang. what year is it?" my dad asked, his voice approving.

through the wall i could tell tony was smiling, "1968."

i walked in and my dad nodded, "good year. my dream car is a '67 chevy impala." (nods subtly to the spn fandom)

i sat down next to tony. "what's yours, vitto?"

"oh, definitely a '57 chevy bel air," i replied. "so gorgeous." (ik this probably isn't your dream car, i just did mine)

"it is. almost as gorgeous as you," tony smiled.

i rolled my eyes but still blushed. "cheesy," i grumbled.

mom walked in and we started dinner. the night went swimmingly.

my boyfriend says his goodbyes to my parents, and i walked him to the porch. "would you really rather your mustang be destroyed than me be hurt?" i asked once we were alone.

"we're you eavesdropping?" he question as he pulled his jacket back on.

"mom made me," i defended myself.

he chuckled. "of course. as much as i love my car, it's just a car. you're a human being, and i love you."

"i love you, too."

i pulled him into a kiss, but it didn't last long because my dad knocked on the window. "there will be none of that!" he shouted.

i pecked his lips two more times before he walked to his car.

a/n: i just screamed because without this author note, this story is 666words long. *whispers* Christo.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i couldn't find any gifs of tony to fit this chapter so i just did a picture of christian navarro😍😍 look at him!!