[7]:: tony padilla

requested by @literallyicanteven19

the bell rang and i quickly rushed out of school, waving to clay and tony on my way out

i sighed happily as i pulled out my phone and headphones, listening to my music as i walked on the sidewalk.

a car pulled up with three of most popular and disgusting people in school; bryce walker, justin foley, and marcus cole. (a/n: for the record, i do not find justin foley disgusting)

"hey, kiara," said bryce, leaning out from shotgun. "you're lookin' mighty fine today."

"Andate a la cresta," i spat.

"sounds to me like the pretty lady would like a ride with us," marcus suggested.

"not a chance. ¡Ahora puedes cogerte!"

"ooh, feisty. you'll come one way or another," said bryce. he and marcus got out while justin laughed in the backseat.

bryce pulled out my earbuds, grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards his car. "please," i whimpered. they laughed more. using lots of force, i kicked his shin and pulled my arm away.

marcus got hold of me before i could run, he threw me over his shoulder. "bad girls get punishments," he cackled out, before spanking my ass.

"Vete a la mierda!" i screamed, tears were starting to form in my eyes as i thought about what could happen to me.

"put the lady down," said a new, calmer voice.

"fuck off, padilla," shouted justin.

"no. i don't think i will." said tony.

i was still hung over marcus' shoulder and had no idea what the hell was going on, but i'm pretty sure bryce was struck in the gut, judging by the sound he made.

"set her down or you're next, cole," said the voice of one of tony's brothers. marcus did as he was told and gently set me down on the sidewalk, tony pulled me in for a hug which i gladly accepted.

"on second thought, you still are next," said his brother, and marcus was punched in the jaw.

"as kiara said, vete a la mierda!" tony spat.

marcus and bryce scrambled to get into the car and justin flipped us off as they drove off. i did the same.

"thank you all so much," i said.

"its not a problem, kiara," said tony's youngest bro, carl (a/n: just makin' up names)

"we're gonna head home tony. why don't you walk kiara home," said aj.

"uh alright."

all his brothers left, leaving tony and i alone on the street. "are you hungry?"

"kinda," i replied.

//

"he ate a spider?" i squealed, disgusted by the story tony had told me while we were eating dinner.

he laughed at my reaction. "yeah! he just picked it up by the legs and put it in his mouth."

"gross! now i've lost my appetite, thanks," i pushed my plate away.

tony chuckled as the waiter came by again. "you ready?" he asked. i nodded. "we'll take the check, please."

after a long argument, tony ended up paying. we headed to the parking lot wear his beautiful mustang was parked.

"i'm gonna take you somewhere awesome," he said.

"okay."

we both went to put in a tape at the same time and i drew back my hand as soon as it touched tony's. it made my tummy feel weird. it was probably just the food i ate. yeah. i've got food poisoning.

"uh... w-we're here," said tony.

we were at the top of a cliff. i turned to him and smiled. we got out and sat on the hood of his car.

"were you scared?" he asked.

i sighed loudly. "yeah. insanely."

"i'm sorry."

"and why the fuck is that?" i scoffed. "you guys saved me. you don't have to apologize to me about something those bastardos did."

tony nodded and looked down. but i wanted him to look at me. i wanted to stare into his amazing brown eyes for the rest of the night. tony gazed up at me but looked away when he realized i was staring.

"the stars are nice," he tried to break the ice.

"tony," i started, seriously. "what if they try to hurt me at school?"

he put his head in front of mine before speaking. "kiara, i swear that i will protect you from those assholes."

"i know you will. i know you will. but i'm scared," i whispered, shivering from the cold and my fear.

tony slipped off his leather jacket and put it around my shoulders. i slid my arms through the holes and smiled slightly.

"listen, kiara." tony scratched to back of his neck nervously. "uh... you never really know what's gonna hit how. and... uh, something hit me hard. recently."

"what, tony?"

his brown eyes met mine as he inched closer. his hand came up and brushed and strand of hair out of my face, he placed it behind my ear before putting his hand on my cheek.

i put my arms around his neck to finally close the gap between us.

it was slow and long. it was perfection.

we finally pulled away and tony said those three little words, "i love you."

"i love you, too."

a/n: sorry! I planned on posting it last night but I fell asleep early. Hope you like it❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖❤️❤️💖💖❤️

Love it what hit tony, btw.