Cutie

Our evening was spent in the pub of the Leaky Cauldron - drinking a little bit too much and getting a little too tipsy. It was just Credence and I, Newt sent an owl ahead saying he would be a little bit late and by a little bit late he meant early hours of the morning. I was on my fourth... no fifth... no sixth - definitely sixth for sure, pint of some sweet tasting alcohol and Credence had bowed out at his second claiming he would rather not get too drunk in public. I just shrugged and told him about what he was missing out on. We had a deep conversation about our past - nothing new for us just a general unwind and complain about our problems session - before Credence took my now eighth drink, I think, away from me and took me upstairs, ensuring to make sure I was all changed and neatly put in bed in mine and Newts room before returning back to his own for the night. 

I couldn't sleep. Simple as. 

I spent a good few hours stumbling about blissfully singing my rendition of "We'll Meet Again" a muggle song I had become attached to, I sung and danced as elegantly as I could considering my disillusioned state. I couldn't help but laugh as I remembered that I could order some drinks - which of course it would be rude not to. I wasn't drunk I promise - I'm a responsible witch. 

Okay maybe I was a little drunk. 

A lot drunk. 

Excessively drunk.

A few hours into my little concert I heard the door open and a gasp soon followed.

"Newt!" I yelled, running at him slightly clumsily. Flinging myself at him I pressed my lips greedily to his, rocking my body against his, pulling him into me. He was startled to say the least and refused to kiss back, probably tasting the alcohol on me. "Aww come on Newtttt, have a little fun with me." I whispered using the most seductive voice I could muster at the time, kissing down his jawline and neck, making little purple marks blemish as I went.

"Lovely you're probably a little tipsy, I won't do anything to you while you aren't in the right frame of mind." He kissed me momentarily before pushing past me into the room. 

"Tori! Oh Merlin how much have you had to drink?" Newt all but yelled, his tone made me flinch and I started tugging shyly on my shirt / nightdress thing, refusing to look him in the eye. 

"Onl-ly a fe-few drinks." I hiccuped, shuffling my feet, grinding my toes into the worn wooden panels of the floor. My ebony hair tumbled in front of my face as I lowered it. Newt strode further into the room and examined the various bottles and glasses strewn haphazardly across it. 

"Only a few Tori? There must be at least six bottles in here!" The smallest amount of frustration crept into his voice and that was enough to set me off. Sobbing hysterically I ran to the far side of the small room, pressing myself into the wall.

"I-I am s-so s-s-sorry. Pl-pl-please don-n't be mad-d at me!" I wailed, collapsing to the floor, tears splashing on the shirt. I felt a presence next to me and arms cradling my form, lifting me up. I panicked, thrashing and wailing further until I felt myself fall. My landing cushioned by the soft mattress of the bed and soon enough I felt the warmth of Newt next to me. I calmed down slightly when I felt Newt's hands entangled in my hair and on the small of my back, pressing me into his chest. 

"Tori, I couldn't ever be mad at you okay? I was just worried about you, you could get really really sick if you drink excessively. I don't want my girlfriend hurting herself. I'm not even annoyed that you did it - just next time make sure I'm around to look after you okay cutie?" he gently said in my ear, pressing kisses down my jaw, neck and finally placing a light peck on my nose. I nodded and nuzzled myself into his body, wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his torso like a koala and my head cuddled into the crook of his neck. I felt myself slipping from consciousness in his arms, our bodies supported by the pillows and our forms entangled content.