"Answer my first question please." He squatted down in front of me, holding my knees. I was just looking at him, not fading the smiles that i'm giving him.

"Yes? or Yes." I softly laughed. His still looking at me, waiting for my answer. I already answered him, didn't he heard it?

"Hey. I already answered you." I hit his chest cause he looks like his on his own thought.

"What was your answer?"

"I said yes. My gosh!" I laughed then pulled him up from his position. He gave me a hug, never giving a space between us. I rubbed his back smoothly, cause i'm hearing soft sobs coming from him.

"You never failed to make me happy Tiff." He said between his tears. Why is he crying? His been this romantic and all. Actions that i never experience.

"Stop crying." I released from the hug and wiped his cheek by my thumb. He get the ring on the box and without any hesitation, he slipped it on my finger. Really looks good on my hands.

"I can have my leave tomorrow, take your leave too. Let's have a movie night." I offered. He looked at me and quickly nodded. I reached for my phone, sending messages to my staffs, that i can't go to office tomorrow because of colds and flu. A sick leave wasn't bad at all.

"I already called them, seems that it's okay with them." He smiled. I got up from the couch and pulled him towards his bedroom. I love how his bedroom looks. A nice black king size bed, chiffon white curtains, black and white cabinets, even a grey bed sheets complimented here. A flat tv was placed on the end of his bed. It's hung on the white walls. We decided to watch 50 first date. I want this so he can't argue with me.

"Babe, i just get some foods." I nodded. I paused the movie first as he climbed out of the bed. While waiting for him, i sat and reached for my phone, checking those messages from my staffs.

"You alright?" He asked as he stepped inside the room. Maybe he noticed that i was frowning.

"Yea. Come on now." I laid back on the bed. He prepared chips, chocolates, can of sodas and bottle of water. He put the tray of foods on the bed side table.

He laid beside me wrapping his arm on me. I snuggled into his chest. I want to focus on the movie but this man smells so good. I love how his abs shows on his shirt. I run my hands on his body, not even leaving my sight on the movie. I hold the hem of his shirt and rolled it up. I slowly got up from my lying, tossing his shirt over his head.

"You watch babe. Stop that." He grabbed my hand that was still roaming around his body. I groaned and laid back on the bed. I can't focus on the movie. I moved closer to him and started to kiss him. I kissed his ear, down to his neck, to his collarbone then to his chest. The more that i explore his body, the more his body is getting tense.

He pulled my head up, cause i'm now kissing his hip. I'm near there, my gosh! He pulled me for a kiss. A really torrid kiss that i really wanted. My body was really calling for his name. I don't know what happen but after everything that happened today, i want to have sex with him.

"You are so amazing." He smiled. I sat above him, giggling. I bit my lower lip still looking at him seductively. Why does this man didn't have sex in Australia with other girls? The body that you will crave for is really him.

I got up from his body then climbed out of the bed. I can see from the corner of my eye that his looking at me. I was on my nighties and he was only with his boxer short. I reached for the plug of the tv and decided to turn it off.

"Why did you turn it off?" He groaned. He got up from the bed and attempted to turn on the tv again but i pushed him on the bed, back to his lying position. He looked at me, still confused on my actions. I slowly remove my nighties and he was on his wide eyes and mouth open. I slowly crawled over his body with my set of red undies.