Warning

Unknown location

The man stepped forward, every motion speaking of a terrible power, contained through sheer force of will. The elder priest was not tied in place, but the fear of this man prevented him from moving much better than any rope could. The priest looked away from the man, his gaze landing on the mangled corpses of the ten special jounin that had been hired to protect him. Each of them had a kekkai genkai, but they had lasted a mere handful of seconds against the man now circling him. He retched slightly as his gaze fell on one in particular. The corpse was so badly mangled as to be unrecognizable, his skin was like mince meat, his intestines dangling from the gap that the priest could only assume was his mouth. The blood pooling across the floor was thick and viscous, slowly cooling even as it continued to pour from the veins. A noise escaped the mangled heap as the exposed heart continued beating sluggishly. The priest looked on in horror, bile rising in his throat at the thought of a person existing in such a state. The man came back around into view, his silver hair falling across his eyes. The priest shuddered, remembering the haunting way the man's eyes had flashed with the lust for blood in the few frenzied seconds of fighting.

The man chuckled lowly, wiping blood from his jaw where it had splattered when he had torn a man's throat out with a simple flick of his wrist. Other than that one splotch of scarlet, the man was immaculate, miraculously without a spot of blood anywhere to show evidence of the carnage that he had brought into the temple. "Hello, priest." The man's voice was harsh and commanding. "Surely you already know why I am here. Tell me what it is that I wish to know, and I shall kill you swiftly."

"The God's Seal is not here, nor do I know where it is." The priest shook, unnerved by the surety in the man's voice. A question rose unbidden in the priests mind. 'What horrors does this man plan to inflict upon me that he doesn't even bother lying to try and get me to tell him?'

The man smiled evilly, his sword leaving its sheath with a steely rasp. "Very well. In that case, I don't need anymore." And there was a silver-blue streak in the air, and the priest knew nothing more.