| Age of Ultron |

Start from the beginning

"I'm Mr Henderson. We work at your father's organization." He shows me his ID and I take a long look at it to assure that it's not fake. The ID is real. "Would you mind letting us in?"

"Why should I let you in?" I hiss in distrust. "What do you want?"

"Something has happened. And you might want to sit down for this. It's about Howard and Maria Stark."

I roll my eyes and step aside, gesturing them to walk in. They follow me to the living room and I have a seat on the couch while they keep standing. Dad probably did something stupid again. "So, spill." I demand letting out an annoyed sigh. "What has my father done now?"

Mr Henderson's face stays emotionless and professional while one of the others takes out a contract, placing it on the glass-topped table. "Howard and Maria Stark died in a car accident yesterday. We're here for you to sign the contract for Stark Industries. You're going to be the new CEO of Howard Stark's company."

The words seep into me as I forget how to properly function. I forget how to breathe. I forget how to blink. I forget how to keep my heart beating. I forget how to live. The symptoms of shock are seen on my face as a void feeds on me.

"Mr Stark?" They're gone. I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm never gonna see them again.
"Mr Stark, please sign."

"Get out." I snarl sharply after I snap back into reality. I glare at them and clench my fists. The sudden anger feels like a grenade in me, ticking till the explosion.

"Excuse me?" He raises a brow in the air.

"I said get the fuck out!!" I stand up and point  my finger at the door. The blood rushes to my face, I'm getting upset and the rage and the emotions overwhelm me. "Leave or I'll call the police!! I don't care about your stupid organization or the contract!!"

"Mr Stark, please calm down- "

"LEAVE!" I interrupt them violently and they all walk back outside.

"I'm truly sorry for this event, Mr Stark." Mr Henderson says without any compassion. Everything annoys me right now. Their ridiculously expensive suits. This damn contract. The fucking organization. The bright Christmas tree.

I slam the door in his face and it leaves a satisfying loud crash. A pained scream escapes my mouth as I grab the Christmas tree and knock it over. The decorations shatter into an ocean of sharp pieces on the marble ground. The adrenaline runs through my body and I keep destroying the things in this mansion. The alcohol bottles, the table, the couch, the TV, the piano that my mom used to play. Mom. A salty tear runs down my face, burning into my skin. I clench my teeth, hating the world, hating everything that exists. My strength leaves me and I sink down as the tears keep escaping my eyes.

I'm left with the inherited green printed paper in which my father has earned million off of along with this stupidly huge mansion. That's his legacy. I'm left with things I'll never need.

"Mr Stark?" JARVIS calls me out of nostalgia and I squint my eyes, slowly waking up from the doze. My back and neck hurt from the uncomfortable position on the chair in the lab and I notice the blanket around me, Bruce must have placed it there and gone to sleep. The bright light bothers me and I rub my eyes.

"JARVIS, how late is it??" I yawn and sit up, stretching my arms and shoulders. "And where's Bruce?"

"It's currently 3:35am, Mr Banner went to sleep two hours ago. I want to inform you that two guests have just arrived and are now in the common room. It's Mr Rogers and Ms Farrell."