Chapter 61: Perfection

Start from the beginning

She kicked Vegeta in the stomach and sent her flying through a couple of plateaus before she manages to stop himself in midair.

Vegeta: ...I'm okay! I'm, uh...

She soon sounding a bit slurred.

Vegeta: I'm, uh...

She stopped glowing.

Vegeta: Fuuuuuu...

She collapsed down into the water.

(With Krilin and trunks).

Krillin: You've been holding back this entire time!

Trunks: Okay, you're right! When I was training in the Time Chamber, I found a way to surpass my mother. But he doesn't know! And if he found out...

Krillin: Then she'd be mad at you?! Listen, I like the girl, but her default emotion is angry!

Trunks: It's more than anger, it's pride! It would shatter her!

Krillin: And because of that, 18 had to die?!

Trunks: What does it matter?! That was your plan the entire..... Oh... Shit. ...Wait, where is my mother?

Vegeta resurfaced on shore.

Cella: See, Princess? That's what you get for not listening. But, since I know you have trouble following directions, I'm gonna give you one last chance. You. Me. Hard as you can. Are we clear?

Vegeta: Crystal.

She began to float up.

Krillin: Maybe you should tell her before she does something completely reckless!

Trunks: There is literally nothing left that she could do to make this situation worse. Save blowing up the planet.

Vegeta started screaming and outstretching both her arms to begin charging an extremely powerful attack.

Trunks: she is going to blow up the planet!

Krillin: BUT I LIVE HERE!

Vegeta kept charging up energy as Cella watched on with an unimpressed look. Vegeta then thrusted both her arms forward, with lightning striking out between her palms.

Cella: Oh, that's much better! I can actually feel that!

Vegeta: In mere moments... All you'll be feeling is OBLIVION!

Cella: That, or disappointment. Go ahead...flip that coin.

Vegeta formed an energy ball in her palms.

Trunks: Mother! Your pride isn't worth destroying the planet! Come on!

Krillin: Way past the bargaining stage here...

Vegeta: FINAL FLASH!

She fired a massive blast directly at Cella.

Cella: Aw, how cute! She named it....OH, SHIT!

She got engulfed by the blast as it traveled straight on into outer space.

Krillin: Ah, cool. She missed the planet.

Trunks: Thank God she's not completely insane. "Completely" being the operative word.

Vegeta: Hard enough for you?

As the dust cleared, Cell was seen missing her right arm and a portion of her torso from Vegeta's attack.

Krillin: Bonus! It actually did something!

Trunks: See? Everything worked out! I mean, she's not dead, but, it's a start!

Vegeta began laughing.

Cella: You... You think this is funny?

Vegeta continued laughing.

Cella: YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!

Vegeta carried on with her laughter.

Cella: It's not...as funny...as your face.

She regenerated her right arm, causing Vegeta to stop laughing and look in horror.

Trunks: Holy...

Krillin: Shit!

Cella: You know, it might sound weird, but I kinda liked the old arm better. Oh, well. I'll just have to break it in!

Vegeta started firing multiple blasts at Cella.

Vegeta: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

Cella: Princess...has this ever worked?

She walked straight through the blasts and punched Vegeta across the island.

Cella: Don't need to answer that.

Krillin: Okay, Trunks, you're out of excuses now! She's gonna kill your mom!

Trunks: Y...You don't know that! She could just knock her unconscious, and then I'll...

Krillin: WE DON'T HAVE DRAGONBALLS, TRUNKS!

Vegeta was standing up and wiping her face with her hand as Cella stood directly in front of her

Cella: Some advice, Princess. For the future. Next time, why don't you remember your place like the rest of them? ...And wait for Goka.

She launched Vegeta into the sky with a kick and then appears in the direction Vegeta was flying and deliverd the coup de grâce by elbowing her hard in the back, sending her crashing down to the ground, rendering her unconcious and out of her Super Saiyan form)

Cella: K.O.!

She landed near Vegeta.

Cella: I win!

She held out her hand to finish off Vegeta.

Cella: Perfect! Hm?

She then looked up in the sky and noticed Trunks to powering up.

Cella: Oh... Here comes a new challenger.

A/N: trunks is next.