Bonny stayed by my side, "This is always so exciting," She smiled. "Come, lass. Let's get ready."

She handed me a sword and a gun since my weapons was on the we were heading for. We were the ones who attacked first, which was a surprise to them because they were being attacked by another pirate ship. Until they saw Caspian and I standing on the deck of their enemy's vessel, Bart who was standing on the helm stared at us in disbelief, but continued to order his crew to position. Half of his crew were too drunk to walk and were moving sluggishly to load the cannons.

When the ship was close enough we had limited time to jump across. Mark, Bonny, and Rackham jumped first, and then Caspian and I went. As soon as we fell on the ship as Rackham's ship and onto the Dawnbreaker Bart shouted for the crew to attack them. The drunk ones were disoriented, and the other half that wasn't drunk suddenly turned on the drunk half of the ship -the loyal part of the crew. With Theodore.

"What are ye doin'!" Bart shouted in anger.

Bonk.

From behind, Amul had hid the man in the head with empty bottle of rum. He hit him hard enough to break the poor bottle, and Bart fell onto the ground harder than Caspian did getting hit in the head with a coconut.

"Amul!" I shouted, relieved.

"This man has been a pain the moment he took over," Amul grunted and threw the broken bottle to the side, walking towards us. "Theodore and I and the loyal men staged this, getting the disloyal purposely drunk to be unable to fight."

"Yer planned this, Amul?" Caspian turned his head and looked to see the sober half of the crew rounding up the disloyal part.

The big man nodded, "It got a bit boring without you are the little mouse with a temper."

"I am so happy I just want to hug you," I smiled. "Oh! Whatever, I'm going to hug you," I ran up and hugged the big man, he gladly accepted it and hugged me back too. I was glad that this was handled with quickly, and we kept Bart and his man somewhere until we found a island that was smaller. Much smaller. Then, we marooned them.

I thought that I should have felt sorry for them but recalling all the things they had done I felt nothing for them. I even watched the island slowly disappear as we sailed away from them. I turned my head and saw Rackham's ship approaching to pick up the three that jumped abroad before. Our ship stopped to allow the two ship to sit side by side, and I watched as Bonny and Rackham returned to the ship but Mark stopped for a moment to talk to me, saying a quick word.

"We are heading to a town that is a week's travel from here. There is no authorities and much safer than Nassau now," She grinned. "Ye should come, be on land with other people. After all being on a lonely island with a stubborn man for four months must be... exhausting."

It took me a moment to understand what she meant, but when it hit me I slapped her shoulder. She only snickered when I replied, "I'll have you know we did not do any of those things on that island!" I kept my voice low. Thank goodness Caspian was on the other side of the ship speaking to Rackham.

Mary rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Alright, lass. Try to come to the town and we can get some liquid in your system."

"I hope this liquid is water," I crossed my arms at her like a mother would to a child.

"When is it ever water?" She laughed and climbed back onto her ship. Later the ship became mobile and sailed off, our ship remained still for a while longer before our ship too sailed.

Before things could truly be back to normal...

Bear, who popped out of nowhere, was released from the basement and ran to me barking with joy. I saw at him and smiled, until I noticed he was running at me with full speed, his attitude cheerful, happy. I shook my hands rapidly, "B-Bear! No! Slow down! Whoa, what? Ah!"