Author's Note & Acknowledgments

I'M SORRY BUT IT'S GOING TO BE HARD TO BE COHERENT BECAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS CRY??

Anyways. *deep breath*

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading. I don't even know how to thank you, to be honest. I canNOT believe this is over. We've been through so much just laughing and going insane over Adam and Audrey and May and Jay and Cody and Ink and their parents and the cat and the settings and just adsjhwuibn I MUST STOP FREAKING OUT.

Adam is by far, my most favourite character I've created. It's hard to let go of him, no matter how much I wanted to stretch his story out. But nah, #Adarey deserves some privacy. 

It's been one heck of a ride, from NaNo during November, getting the hardcover copy in my hands this month, just... omg. I love you guys for pushing me to keep doing this. 

So this is dedicated to all you crazy, awesome, hilarious people for all the love you've shown, it's absolutely insane and I wANT TO CRY SOME MORE-

No. I shall hold it in. Because I must thank some amazing people who've been here since the very first update.

@infernalmetaphor - For being my first reader and going on to stalking my every update so much that she voted even before I had the chance to vote on it myself xD Haha, I love you so much girlie, thanks for being cray over this :*

@Tamaradw - For her amazing kindness and hilarity and fangirling and helping me with editing and just always being there to talk with and asdfghjkl; <3

@seanarturo For... everything. I have no words for how special you are. You made this story happen, and made sure I stuck with it, no matter how annoyingly lovable you can be.

@AlyStorm - For writing the perfect alternate ending to this, and for commenting and just lkjhgfdsa

@CarolinaC - Gosh, she's so absolutely wonderful for commenting and supporting so much, <3

@AshtonMartin1 - For pushing me to update, and for crushing on Audrey xD

@Gallifreyan - For being such a perfect fan of this story <3 I WUFF YOU GALLI.

AND TO ALL OF YOU. FOR EVERYTHING. YOU'VE MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH AFTER THE MOST HORRIBLE DAYS, AND THE WORTH OF A SMILE FOR ME IS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. SO HERE. HAVE ALL THE RAINBOWS AND COOKIES AND HUGS AND UNICORNS AND KISSES AND LOVE OF THE WORLD.

Forever yours,

xAce