CH. 4

FOUR:

Friday, October 8th
4:00 PM

"Ugh. Your bed is so much better than mine at the dorm," I groaned. Klaus was back to visit me. So after school and after lunch with Brooke I met him at his apartment. And I'm exhausted. "I just want to sleep all weekend."

"Usually you say "hi, baby. I missed you." Is everything okay?" Klaus asked me.

I rolled over on his bed so I was on my back. He stood to the side of me, arms crossed and brows furrowed. "I'm fine. Just tired," I said.

I scooted over and patted the bed. He laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too. Three weeks was too long," I said. "And I think this week I'm getting my period."

"Ew. Come on," he groaned and I scoffed.

"We've been sleeping together for four months. Get over it," I said.

"Well while you're not on it..." he trailed off, sliding a hand from my stomach up to my breast and squeezing gently. I winced in pain though.

"Stop. Those are sore," I mumbled.

"Okay, boobs off limits," he said and I held back a chuckle. "How about these lips? They're my favorite anyway."

I was grinning so widely as he leaned down and pressed our lips together. He was technically upside down but we made it work. "I've always read sex helps with cramps and dumb shit like that...never had the chance to test that theory out," I said when we pulled away.

"Okaaaaay," he dragged out. "I can't believe you're the girl I can't get enough of. You drive me mad, turn me on, and confuse the hell out of me."

"Well, thank you," I smirked. "Now, get on top of me. You have to do all the work."

***

Saturday: October 9, 2010

Dear diary,

I'm sitting at Klaus' dining room table in his apartment (basically OURS). He's cooking us breakfast. And he's laughing at me. But in other news. Feeling groggy. First period coming since I've been off my birth control pills. I need more. I ran out in September and needed my dad to handle insurance blah, blah, blah so I can just keep going back like I was. Especially now since I'm sexually active. Like in a relationship. Compared to the five times I've had sex before Klaus. And that's from just three guys.

It's so weird to think I lost my virginity at 16 to that stupid guy I was seeing. That was a one time deal. And the relationship didn't last, news flash. Then there was Derek, hottest older brother of any girl I've been friends with. First guy I've hooked up with that I wasn't dating before Klaus. And last year of high school is was fun dating Ryan for three months just to sleep together on prom night...

***

Saturday, October 9th
9:50 AM

I slammed my diary closed and stood up, walking behind Klaus and wrapping my arms around him. "You know I think you're good for me. Making me mature and be an adult. I was a little slutty at the end of high school. But now I'm settling down. And I got a grown ass man. Who is sexier than hell," I rambled.

I stopped and pressed a kiss on his toned back. He was shirtless and his creamy skin was glistening from the sunlight beaming in. I moved my hands to his back and scraped my nails down it, watching him tense and flex his back. But the skin turned nice and red. "I want you," I said out loud.