CH. 2

TWO:

Wednesday: July 28, 2010

Dear diary,

Klaus and I are doing okay, I think. The first week after he left, I didn't hear from him until I called him the following weekend. Then we went days with small talk on text only. But I was tired of reaching out first so I stopped. And then we went exactly 10 days without a text or a single call. Then the eleventh day, two days ago, Monday the 26th, he called and asked if I was willing to fly out and meet him in Florida. I said yes. I wanted Brooke to come but her and Stefan didn't work, she said it was a fling and he was into someone else anyways. But still it was awkward and uncomfortable enough for her not to want to come with me. But I leave tomorrow. First time catching a plane. I'm nervous. I'm always nervous to see Klaus again. I was scared he was forgetting about me and losing interest. There's probably girls throwing themselves at him. And girls he's biting into at night. Girls that aren't me. I want to give this and him a chance so I'm going to Florida. We either have something or we don't. Long distance wouldn't bother me. If I actually knew him well. Or he'd agree to be exclusive. Be mine. Wish me luck with it all, diary and future self :)

***

Thursday, July 29th
8:30 PM

Stefan picked me up from the airport for Klaus. And when I got here the three of us went to dinner. Now Klaus and I were alone, taking the elevator to our room. We stood awkwardly hand in hand. Our waiter had flirted with me and gave me his number. Klaus remained calm for the most part. Until he pulled me on his lap and kept massaging my breast, showing possession and just making me moan. The waiter didn't look less interested. He was biting his lip everytime he looked at me. I was gripping the table with one hand and moaning under my breath as Klaus was pushing his hips up against my bottom too so I grinded back down on his growing erection. It was hot. And the waiter thought that was too, well me ready to burst--ready to take Klaus to bed.

Now here we were. Klaus was acting calm, just loosely holding my hand. My panties were soaked with desire. My back was killing me from the plane ride. My brain was overthinking what was about to happen. And my heart was racing since Klaus decided we should practically fuck at the dinner table.

Ding!

I jumped a bit at the elevator's indication we stopped. Klaus' bare minimum tug of my hand let me know it was our floor and we needed to get off. My feet moved then and follows him to our room. Klaus stopped at a door, slid a key so the light switches from red to green, and then he ushered me inside. The moment the door shut and clicked, his hands were tugging me by my belt loops of my jeans. "I want you out of all these clothes and laid down on that bed. Now," he ordered.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked breathlessly. Nervous and scared while anxious and intrigued at the same time.

"Well, if you tell me you're mine I might just spend all night with my head between your legs until you beg me to stop," he murmured in my ear, pressing his chest to my back and his crotch to my ass. "How does that sound, love?" He asked, kissing the side of my neck with a little tongue.

"I'm yours, Klaus."

"Then get naked and lay on that bed," he repeated sternly. He let me go and gave a hard smack to my bottom. I whined in pain and rushed closer to the bed. I stripped out of all my clothes, wanting a shower almost as much as I wanted his body, naked and pressed against mine.

Klaus stepped into the bathroom and came out less than a handful of minutes later. Phone in hand. In nothing but boxers. I bit my lip and closed my bent at the knee, legs. "Don't do that. I want to see it all, Danielle," Klaus purred.