the switch

hi! so for this one there will be four small parts for each others day with what happens in their day when you see a lil squiggly (~) its changing people. have fun! sorry this is so short, i just wanted to add one and maintain this collection. im writing another chaptered story from whizzers perspective, its called a change of heart. if you gave it a read, that would be great! thank you!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"alright, marvin, i have a fun idea!" whizzer exclaimed from the couch. "we should switch routines for a day!"

"whiz, i dont know.. youre routine is kind of busy." he trailed off.

"ohhh, come on! itll be fun! pleeasee! we can do it tomorrow!" the boy on the couch pulled puppy dog eyes, which always got marvin.

"ok, fine!" he surrendered.
~~~~~~~~~~~
whizzers day

he wakes up late, since theres such little tasks to do. alright, time for marvins routine! he says to himself. it starts off with a little breakfast bar, and then right to the bathroom to brush his teeth. the most facewashing marvin ever does is splashing water on his face and thats it. whizzer hates it, and completely forgot about it. "well this will be interesting" he says to himself. at least he still gets to wear his clothes.

a few hours later, whizzer feels some bumps forming on his face. "oh no!" he gasps. he cant take it anymore. "just a few more hours, whizzer, you got this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
marvins day

marvin wakes up two hours earlier than he used to. he has to exercise, eat, shower, do a whole face wash routine, and then get dressed. its a hassle.

the face washing alone takes 45 minutes to do and figure out.

he walks into work and gets a lot of compliments from his co workers about how his face is glowing. hes enjoying it. then, he remembers something: he has to wash his face again. whizzers schedule is so exhausting, marvin goes to bed early. so does whizzer.

"never. again." whizzer sighs, horrified.

"i agree."