death

hi! this fic might be kind of sad as it deals with whizzer dying! have fun!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*marvins pov*
"whizzer, whizzer!" i screamed, seeing his face start to go pale. all of my friends, delia, charlotte, trina, mendel, jason, were there next to me. i could see trinas eyes go glassy, and charlotte and delia were not far behind. this was it, right after the bar mitzvah, this is when whizzer dies.

the spikes on his heart monitor were slowly decreasing, his breaths getting shallower and shallower by the second. all of this was happening too fast. it wasnt fair. we were acting like nothing was wrong two weeks ago! everything was supposed to get better! he wasnt supposed to...

he was being so strong, and i dont know who for completely.

jason, he loved playing chess with him! whizzer was a father figure to jason, he post-poned the whole damn bar mitzvah for whizzer until he got better!

trina, whizzer is involved in my life, and she still cares for both of us. without her, we all would be completely separated.

mendel, without whizzer, i might not have divorced trina so she could meet him!

delia, she adds light to the situation, we all try to be like her, and whizzer doesnt want to have her lose that part of her if hes gloomy.

charlotte, shes his doctor and friend. she never wanted to tell the news to whizzer, and it was hard enough to know him.

me. well, im me.

im not ready, not yet. i want another hour. i want to hold him longer, i want to see his face clearly, as its pretty blurry right now. i want to tell him i love you a million more times, and have him sleeping next to me for one more night. just one more time. hes leaving my life, but his clothes are still here. his cologne, his terrible, terrible cologne.

whizzer pulls me close and tries to say something. its hard to hear, but then i realize what he said:

"i love you so much marvin. please stay strong."

his heart monitor goes flat, and i scream for him to come back. i cant feel the grip in his hands anymore, and suddenly im being led out by trina.

"marvin, its been an hour, lets go!" the ground is moving too fast, and so are the memories of me and whizzer. this cant be the last memory i have of him. i feel nauseous and after throwing up, i dont feel any better. the car ride didnt make me feel any better either. and for the last time, i left the hospital.

without whizzer.