The Two Crazy Sisters

THIS Is the LAST short chapters for the next couple weeks! And if you couldn't tell, I do write my chapters over periods of time. Usually in the morning so I have time to imagine what's next. So yeah! See ya in the next chapter peeps!
-Lee
_________________________

'Y/n! This is Erica, my sister!'

That night we went to a restaurant and had some drinks (like water NOT alcohol!! I know in the anime that's all they drink but I don't feel comfortable writing about 3 underaged kids drinking alcohol!!) along with a few plates of chicken. "So I hate to ask this but are you two really sisters? You two don't look anything alike!" I ask. Erica gave me a smile and so did Lee. "Well we're not blood sisters but we are sisters!" Lee explained. Erica then took a sip of her drink and looked from me to Lee and back to me. Her face had a look of confusion on it. Then she gave me a smirk. "Soooo~" Erica started. Lee then looked at her. "How did you two meet??" She says mischievously. I could feel the heat rush up to my face as a look of disbelief had washed over it. Lee then looks at her annoyed. "Ah ah okay sorry!" She says. We all made small talk. But every time I looked at Lee she looked like she was hiding something. Like she wanted to say but, she just couldn't.
      Days went by as my hope for Sin and the others became more and more faint. It seemed like I would never see them again. So I had an idea to help them get out. That night I snuck out to where Sin, Mystras, and Jafar where throne. Wait... Where's Hina? I stopped dead in my tracks trying to put the pieces together. Maybe I should find him before I do this. I walk to the castle hoping to find Hina. Bump!! Ahgg I need to stop running into people.

I look up and see...