A Not So Normal Girl...

Hey peeps! So I decided to fix this chapter... Since it doesn't make sense that the girls are being thrown into this I decided to rewrite this chapter! Plus you get to meet my real life sis in this!! BTW This takes place AFTER  Mystras joins the group and they are at the lady island (I'm so bad with names!!! XD ) But anyways, I hope you enjoy...
Reborn Book 2
THIS CHAPTER IS DONE!!! yay!!
_________________________

"Guys!" I scream. I struggle to get out of the warrior's grip. Tears falling down my face. I face turned to the ground and my tears fell harder. "Do not throw away my family!!" I scream. "Y/n." I look up to see Sin's golden eyes. "I'll be back. I won't leave you alone." He reassured. Then they where all thrown.  Finally the warrior's iron grip let go and I ran to Lee as she looked around. I than hugged her as I calmed down. I can't help but think that I will never see them again. She stumbled back from the sudden contact. I let go. I could tell she was uncomfortable with hugs. Lee started to frantically look around again. "Lee? What are you looking-" I was cut off by screaming. I look at Lee and than to where the other scream came from. There was a girl. About our age with short (but not as short as Lee's) curly blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She wore a white and black floral dress. She really stood out from being here surrounded buy white dresses but in a good way. Her curly hair bobbed up and down as she ran to Lee. And as soon as they reached each other they gave each other a big hug. And once again Lee looked a bit uncomfortable but she did hug back to the mysterious girl. After they let go Lee and the girl turned to me. "Y/n! This is Erica, My sister!!"