Price Residence (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I can't. I'm busy,"

I narrowed my eyes even though he could not see me.

"Busy fucking another whore?" I snapped.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me with a smirk.

I raised a brow at his acceptance. "You have to come with me. Actually, you know what. I'm not leaving this room unless you agree to come with me," With this, I made myself comfortable on his bed.

His eyes flickered down to my body and I regretted my action. I was on his bed.

"Suit yourself," He muttered before I heard the bathroom door shut.

I released a breath and cursed myself for the stupid idea. Deciding to leave the room before he came back, I almost got up from the bed but something caught my gaze.

His phone. It was unlocked!

My eyes grew wide as I reached for it. I couldn't believe he left it like that. This was the perfect opportunity to reach his family. A new hope was rising inside me.

All I had to do was send a text to either of his parents telling them we would be coming over. Then once I would be there, I could easily tell them my story and save myself from the airhead guy.

I scrolled through his contacts but there was neither a number of his mother nor his father. Does he have a family?

I don't remember reading much about him. Maybe I could ask Lily? I immediately dismissed the idea. What kind of finacèe would ask a question like that? I almost got myself busted in my thoughts. Maybe time to fire up google.

I heard a click and startled, I dropped the phone on the bed and sat up straight, pretending to look down at my nails.

Alec walked out of the bathroom and I really wished I hadn't stayed back. Seeing him only in his towel which was tied dangerously low around his waist caused a shiver to run down my spine. His hair were still dripping wet from the shower, a single drop falling down on his rock hard chest.

My eyes chased the drop down to his abs and only when it slipped inside his towel, did I look up into his eyes, which were fixed at me. A blush crept across my cheeks and I looked down at my hands.

"You're still here," He spoke.

"Yeah. I....uh...I told you....that I'm not leaving unless you agree,"

I licked my lips and when he didn't move from his spot, I looked up at him. He was looking down at my body as I comfortably laid back on his bed. I got up a bit and straightened my posture. His eyes travelled up to mine.

"You already know my answer," He walked over to his walk-in closet. I got up from the bed and followed behind him.

"Please Alec. Just this one time,"

He shut the door after him.

"No," He spoke from inside.

Sighing, I leaned against the door and thought over it. What if he doesn't go to dad's place with me? What am I gonna say to dad? I don't think he is going to buy the busy businessman excuse this time.

Or worse, I could be busted. I know it didn't make any sense and the two things had no connection whatsoever but what else can I do besides thinking negative in this house with a stupid guy?

Just then, I heard a click and before I could pull my weight off, the door swung open and I fell back.

"Woah," I shut my eyes.