Private Chat

Gia😍
Hello? Are you busy rn?

VeeBee😛
Seen✔

Gia😍
Are you just going to leave me on read?

VeeBee😛
Seen✔

Gia😍
Wtf Virat do you have a problem with me, because I do have a problem with you.

VeeBee😛
What was that with Hardik yesterday?

Gia😍
Are you freaking kidding me?!?! You have the balls to ask me what was that with Harry when you were off tending at Priya's beck and call?

VeeBee😛
She's pregnant, jeez

Gia😍
So what if she's pregnant! Are you telling  me that you can't leave her alone for 10 minutes?! She's that dependant on you that you're her pimp now?

VeeBee😛
Shut your bloody mouth, Gianna!

Gia😍
Oh, wow, now you're defending her. What next, oh I know, why don't you bloody move in with her?

VeeBee😛
You know what, I will! I'm so fed up of you, I mean stop being so fucking desperate right now, Priya needs me more than you do.

Gia😍
You know what, fine. Do whatever you want, okay? I don't even fucking care anymore. You're such a fucking hypocrite, you were the one who told me that you loved me.

VeeBee😛
I'm the fucking hypocrite?! What about you when you said that you would stay with me during the wedding! Guess where you went, to Hardik!

Gia😍
Stop making me out to be a slut when I'm not! If anyone's a slut, it's Priya.

VeeBee😛
Stop with the fucking accusations! You actually don't even care, what am I going through! I'm having a kid and it's scaring the shit out of me!

Gia😍
Big fucking deal! Everyone has a kid but I bet they handle it better than you do.

VeeBee😛
You know what, I don't even know why I brought you to the wedding!

Gia😍
You didn't, actually. Hazel gave me a personal invitation. You were only going to bring Priya to the wedding, you fucking forgot to give the joint invitation.

VeeBee😛
No, I brought you!

Gia😍
No, you didn't. I came with Ritika and Rohit, you're the heartless bastard who brought Priya. Seriously, I don't know what I saw in you.
In fact, just date her again! She'll be fucking pleased.

VeeBee😛
Maybe I should. After all, the baby comes first.

Gia😍
Then I wish you all the best but please don't call or talk to me ever again.

VeeBee😛
I'm sorry, Gianna

Gia😍
I'm sorry too