IRL

"Gia!" I called her.

"What?" She said, laughing.

"Come here, na!" I pouted. Here she was getting ready for some shoot and she was leaving me all alone.

"I'm going to be so late, Virat!" She said, but she still came to me.

"Jaan, tu mujhe eidhaar chodke chale jayegi?"

"Saw saal ke liye toh nahi chod rahi hoon, itni bhi overacting ki zaroorat nahi hai." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Why don't you go and meet up with Aryan? Or even Justin?"

"Par I don't want to spend time with them!" I annoyed her, nuzzling my face and kissing her on her neck.

"It's a two hour shoot, baba!" She pulled away and went back to the vanity. "By the time I come back, I'm sure you'll be still in the bed."

"I'm hungry!" I pouted.

"Kitchen me toast rakha hai." She said, putting lipstick.

"Par I'm not hungry for food!" I said as I hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and she whimpered.

"Virat."

"Virat."

"Virat!"

"Gia, lemme sleep!" I said and rolled over.

"It's not Gia." A flat voice said.

"Huh?" I turned around and saw Priya standing at the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing here? When did you come in?" I looked around me. This is my room. I looked at her properly. "Why are you wearing Gia's clothes? And why the heck am I naked?"

"I came last night and we met at the party, don't you remember. We had so much of fun and you're naked because we had sex. I'm wearing Gia's clothes because I have a meeting and I don't have anything to wear." She shrugged.

"No, no. How come I don't remember anything?! I'm pretty positive I can home alone!" I said, getting frustrated.

"Well, you can debate all you want, but I'm late. So, I'll be going now." Priya said and walked off, Gia's heels clicking against the marble floor.

"Why don't I remember anything?"

After a shower and some breakfast, I got a call from Aryan.

"Dude, I thought you loved Gia?" Aryan demanded as soon as I picked up.

"I do!"

"Why did you sleep with Priya then?"

"Wait a minute, how did you know?"

"Gia told me, sobbing." Aryan said.

"How did Gia know?" I spoke slowly, dreading the answer.

"She came to your house to work out the relationship. Why are you so shocked?" Aryan demanded. "Listen, that's my sis-"

"Dude, I didn't sleep with Priya. Actually, I don't remember anything!" I spoke in a hurry.

"Gia saw you both, with her very own eyes."

"I don't remember anything! That last thing I remember is sleeping alone, might I add." I spoke, running my hand through my hair.

"Look, I don't know what you remember or don't remember, I don't care. You hurt Gia's feelings!" Aryan shouted on the other end. "She's in Ananya's bunglow in Haus Khas, I'll text you the address. I'm a shitty brother for doing this and I'd hate to admit this, but you love her."

"Aryan, thank you." I said, moving towards the door with car keys in hand.

"Go get her, bro."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Awwh, are they gonna get together or nah?

Who tf is lying right now?

Is it entertaining you as much as it is entertaining me?

It's kinda like CID at the moment, which I love❤

ACP Pradumanyun, out😂