My Plans

To continue last chapter, and explain a little bit.

As for me and my account on here, I'm not too sure what direction I'm going next. I haven't really been on here recently as most of you know. I don't plan on completely leaving (more than I already have that is) but obviously my entire account is dedicated to a show and characters that won't be on anymore.
I think I'll keep updating this book. News if there is a season 7, new cast member updates, jokes... There will definitely be the fourth annual Finale Freakout next week here. But nothing like before, not without the main character, not without Jen.

My Captain Swan One Shots book will continue at its glacial update pace, most likely. Just because I'm giving up on the show doesn't mean I'm giving up on them. Those two will always be special.

Other than that though, I don't think I'm going to be as involved in the fandom. You guys can probably tell that I've sort of grown out of it. I started writing in the ouat fandom mid-season 3. If you look back on my first ouat book, the prequel to this one, That Awkward Moment When: OUAT Edition, I wrote that when I was 12. I'm 16 now. That's crazy to me.

Once Upon a Time was my childhood, it helped raise me in so many ways. I've been MIA on here because I'm not the 12-year-old that had so much time on my hands anymore. The past four years on this website have shaped me into the person I am now. So many of you, some here from day one (you know who you are), have encouraged and pushed me to believe in my writing and on to the track I'm going now at school.

This isn't a goodbye to you. Happy Beginning, remember? With the OUAT we all know coming to an end, my writing about the show will too. After the finale I plan on publishing a (very lengthy) one shot as a farewell of sorts. I'll still be here, updating you guys, at this point I feel like the mother hen of the Wattpad ouat fandom. You're all my children.

That being said, how many of you watch Shadowhunters? Malec, anyone?
Who is into bands like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, MCR etc?
Who reads poetry?
That is the new plan for my account. I already have a Bandom joke book, as well as a book full of original poetry that I'd love if you guys checked out. Just head to my page. I plan on writing Malec one shots if any of you are interested.

I will see you all here next week for my review/flailing about the finale. Thank you for being with me the past four years.

-Emily❤️