5~No Slave Of Yours

Cora never really spoke to me unless she needed someone to do it for her because she's such a lazy, stuck up, brat of a child.

I growl to myself as I scrub the deck of the Jolly Roger in the blazing heat, the huge beauty of a boat just offshore of some god forbidden land that I'm not allowed to step foot on.

Another torture technique to tempt me with something that I can see, but never have.
My fingers have long gone numb to the ice cold water and harsh soap used on the planks of the worn floor, she'll later make me varnish or wax or whatever the hell she wants me to do on this floor to rub more chemicals into the cracked and dry skin on my hands from the many years of harsh labour she's put me through.

I still don't bow to her and kiss her polished shoes, I just do what I need to keep her on her toes and Killian, who now apparently goes by 'Hook' scared of me. They both know what I'm capable of.

Like the first time they gave me a knife I stabbed both of them and stuck my hand in Cora's chest only to find no heart, therefore, my plan failed and let's just say that they never give me sharp things anymore. Neither food or water. My mouth is as dry as a desert all the time and my stomach is swollen and tender from lack of food which is plaguing my body with extreme fatigue. My magic is almost uncontrollable because of lack of energy. 

"Keep scrubbing girl, you missed a spot," Cora commands as she strolls over the area newly cleaned with her clippty cloppy shoes.

Sighing angrily, I close my eyes to hold in my anger,
"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to do that bit for me? I just can't seem to see anything but my own reflection in the water and we all know how beautiful I am so I just get lost in my beauty-" I sarcastically say, holding out the wired brush to her as she glares at me, cutting me off as I speak,

"Enough!" She screeches but I just laugh at her. She has no real power over me. I just need to find a way to get around this 'die a mortals death curse' where basically she threw some powder in my face to take away my immortality for a bit until I kiss my true love to break the curse.

Basically; find Peter, snog him, and never leave him again.

"Yes ma'am" I salute mockingly, before dunking the brush harshly into the cold water inside the bucket beside me, 'accidentally' knocking it over so that it splashes all over the deck and onto her thick black dress and open shoes. Her own fault for not being dressed appropriately.

She huffs in anger before glaring at me. Opening her mouth to scold me I beat her to it, "is that frown meant to be scary? Because I know dogs with better looking butts than that face hunnie. It's halarious" laughing as I brush the water around on the sodden deck in front of me.

Biting her tongue, Cora only smiles wickedly before she uses her magic to whisk me back to my familiar cell. "Much better," I smile to myself as I sit in the corner and fold my hands behind my head and lean against the wall. "Peace and quiet," I hum as I close my eyes and listen to her commands up above to the dippy pirate. 

"That's it. We've waited long enough I need rid of her. Now!" She barks like a little dog. Get a grip woman. If you can't handle a 300 year old teenager, how can you possibly be able to rule a kingdom. Or town. Or whatever it is you want to destroy.

Just taking me down as collateral isn't part of my plan. Her plan is stupid anyway.

Sighing to myself I think of my boys and how much I miss them. No matter how much that dog teases me about being away from them and how alone I am, I'm glad I spent the times I could with my boys as well as I did.

They gave me a feeling of belonging and being a part of something special. Something I've never really had before I met them. Every second I spent either smiling or laughing. We were a family. Maybe a broken one at times but we all relied on each other to stay strong and powerful.

And Peter.
My Pan will forever have my heart. Literally, and figuratively. After knowing him for some 100 years I gave him my heart and he gave me his. When he cast the linking spell over us we held each others hearts atop the overhanging rock that is centre of the waterfall overlooking the entire island.  Beautiful, yet dangerous.
It was a silent sign that if needed, we trusted each other with our lives and with that our souls. No words were needed to describe the warming scene as the wind rustled at our hair gently and the birth of the morning sun blessing the sky all around us with its glory. Beautiful.

The small smile on my face at the memory was one of the most pleasant of expressions I've pulled since being trapped on this ship.

The now soothing motion of the bobbing boat has my body calm and relaxed as I sit in my corner thinking of memory lane. A small chuckle shakes my shoulders as I think about how deranged I just look with unkept, tatty blond hair that reaches my mid back and the dirt that smears across my pale skin is lighter than milk from the lack of sun these past few decades. I still keep smiling. No matter how much Cora tries she will never break me. Because out here on the ocean she can't get to what can. My Boys.

"Welcome to Storybrooke" I hear Cora say from up deck.