Zerkstar - Yandere mode

A/N- I'm also a big fan of anime - if you didn't know, so I decided to base this one shot of a yandere. If you don't know what a Yandere is, it is basically a person who is obsessed and psychotic over a person, claiming to be in love with them. If you want an example, search up Yuno Gasai (Queen of Yandere). I also wanted both of them to be messed up as well, so you've been warned that neither of them are sane. I hope you enjoy it.

Warnings - Murder, death, psychotic character, swearing. (it feels like ages since I wrote a warning)

(Josh's P.O.V)

I'm concerned for Vik. He's just been in his room, no actual conversations with the rest of us for a while. I don't like to admit it, but I miss talking to the boy freely. Now the only time we have our meaningful conversations is in his room. That isn't to say that he stays in his room all day. He does come down often. He just doesn't talk much, unless it's work related. Now others may not notice it, but I do. Something's going on inside that small yet mysterious head of his, and it keeps me on edge. Don't ask me why. The others are not too worried though. There's been another thing on my mind though, Simon was also getting quite close to me. I'm sure he's just teasing me like he does with the others, but he's been getting too close. Sometimes, when Vick sees us, I notice him staring at us, he eyes void of emotion. I really don't know what's going on.

I don't want any trouble. After Freya suddenly disappeared, I was left all alone. But Vik and Simon were there for me. They supported me. They helped me find Freya. Apparently, she found someone new, thanks to a certain someone introducing her to his best friend. To this day, I still don't know who this person is. But honestly, I should thank him. I felt my relationship with Freya was getting nowhere so he helped her find the happiness she deserves.That doesn't stop the fact of the matter that I'm lonely as hell. So no wonder that I believe that Simon is trying to lead me on when he gets close to me. It just doesn't feel the same way as flirting. I'll be honest, I've never felt any romantic feelings for Simon. Can't say I particularly do for Vik too, but I find myself caring for Vik's safety more than Simon. Keyword, more. I care for Simon, I just find myself constantly anxious about Vik. I wonder why? That's why I feel that I have a better chance of falling in love with Vik than Simon. The truth of the matter is, I don't love anyone yet.

I need a drink, maybe I need a drink. So I leave my room and head to the kitchen to get myself a can of Dr Pepper. As I enter the room, I find Simon, conveniently washing some dishes in the sink. It looks like he's just about to finish.

"Hey, Josh." Simon greeted me shyly. Why the hell is he shy for, we live in the same house.

"Oh hey, Simon," I replied cheerfully, acting oblivious to his painfully obvious act, even though anyone would know that something's up.

"Fuck it, I can't keep this hidden anymore, I don't care what Vik thinks of me if I tell you," Simon sighs in frustration. About time.

"Simon, what do you want to tell me?" I ask keeping up the naive act.

"Josh, I like you. I mean romantically. I know we're two guys, and you have just broken up with your girlfriend, but I couldn't hold it in," Simon admitted nervously. Honestly, I sort of had this feeling this may happen, but I hoped it didn't. How I reject him, well I just need more time.

"Simon, this is all too much for me. I need some time to think about it," I lie through my teeth flawlessly, acting still surprised.

"Sure, I'll give you some space. Please take your time," Simon replied considerately. He really did fall for such a half-hearted act. Simon just left the kitchen swiftly. Now how will I reject him? Maybe if I use Freya as an excuse and say that I'm not ready yet to start another committed relationship. Maybe I could then bring up the fact that It will take a while for me to fully recover, and he doesn't deserve to wait for such a long time. That will work, right? I was sceptical about him having feelings for me, and I know that I care for him. The truth is, he doesn't know who I truly am. If he found out about my true desires, he would probably not want to be associated with me. I do actually care for people, I just have messed up desires, No I know I am fucked up in the head. that's why I was glad to end things with Freya that way, and that's why I don't want Simon involved with someone like me. But he just had to go and fall in love with me.