Authors Note - I'm sorry

This is just an author's note. This book from now on will have really slow or infrequent updates. There are two main reasons for this.

First of all, i'm running low on inspiration to write stories I think are worth. I hope people enjoy them because each goes through a lot of work and editing to write. But I've been struggling with inspiration so requests are not only listened to, but really helpful in my case as it gives me inspiration to write so please if you have a request then please comment it. I'll more than happy to oblige to it.

Secondly, I'm struggling to find time to write. As I've mentioned before, next month, I have huge exams coming up that I need to revise for. That and other family matters have been eating up all my time to write so I'm sorry that I've been unable to write. The next one-shot is on its way so just be patient here.

I want to thank everyone who's supported all my stories and read and voted on them. It means a lot that I'm now 668 in ranks of short story from when I'm writing this. I'm extremely grateful for this, considering that I generally believed that  I would barely get 50 views and now I'm over 400. It's crazy. So please continue your support and know that I'm extremely grateful :)